Hi Admin
connected Toyota 2019 model Land cruiser immo system 89990-60740 010101 find wit tango
but click Data read file commin following error massege " The error report will be generated . please send it us if you need guidance "
attached jpg file

Attachments

• tango reeor.jpeg
    tango reeor.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 78
qatarikey pro":1e4gcpwm said:
Hi Admin
connected Toyota 2019 model Land cruiser immo system 89990-60740 010101 find wit tango
but click Data read file commin following error massege " The error report will be generated . please send it us if you need guidance "
attached jpg file
The error report is a text file, that program suggest to save after the message, error report is not message that you've sent

Nice update.

Is this update also able to do 4A Chip : HITAG-AES support ? example it ' s using in Collora Altis , Collora Cross

Lyingyot":2ts04q7c said:
Nice update.

Is this update also able to do 4A Chip : HITAG-AES support ? example it ' s using in Collora Altis , Collora Cross

No, we haven't made HITAG AES SLK emulator yet.
Toyota/Lexus traditionally use DST systems, and currently it is too early to tell if that HITAG AES system was a one off due to the supply shortage, or not.
If they continue to use it in future models, we will probably look into implementing them in Tango. As it stands now it is not worth the time and effort.

Thank You Admin for your effortless updates, please what kits do i need to purchase, like OBD etc. To start using my Tango in the Vehicle directly. Thank you once again.

hi all
yesterday try read toyota land cruiser 2021 by OBD
but tango can't read this
give me error and report
anyone have same problem
and i have last update with full software

A7mad":3sf0b0b1 said:
hi all
yesterday try read toyota land cruiser 2021 by OBD
but tango can't read this
give me error and report
anyone have same problem
and i have last update with full software

Send us the report at scorpiolk@gmail.com.
In it Tango says exactly what causes the issue you have.

this is report

Read: general mode
SmartBox ID:8999060760010101
Unknown CVN. Please contact us
Last error: empty

A7mad":1jg94tib said:
this is report

Read: general mode
SmartBox ID:8999060760010101
Unknown CVN. Please contact us
Last error: empty

It is a region specific SW number, which we haven't encountered yet.
It is already added in our list for Smart ECUs for sourcing.

A7mad":6fq81nsf said:
Toyota land cruiser 2021
Product date is october 2020
Vehicle model/year doesn't really matter.
What matters is the actual SW version of the Smart ECU.
As already written the one you have is a region specific SW number, which we haven't encountered yet.
It is already added in our list for Smart ECUs for sourcing.

i know
but i try in this car can't read
and give me this report sent before
what's problem i don't know
program via lonsdor from first time
??????

A7mad":3bpk695j said:
what's problem i don't know
program via lonsdor from first time
??????
The problem is that every sw is protected with a password and each sw has own unique password. You can try a luck spending $ for Lonsdor, if they have the password on its database, you're lucky:)

BRILLIANT updte by the tango team

saved my skin at 2am AKL where lonsdor deicded it doesnt want to connect to servers

new update has made tango no 1 for toyotas again being the easiest obd solution.

well done team

Back