admin

Hello ALL,

We have released Tango software update v1.125 & Tango+ Toyota version 9.2

Documentation:
News: https://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tango/News.pdf
Toyota+: https://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Ta ... us2018.pdf
Tango features and documentation can be browsed and searched in the updated site : https://www.scorpio-lk.com/tango.html

Update Highlights:
• Again FIRST in the WORLD!
TangoPlus For Toyota: Direct OBD socket connection via J2534 PassThru interface for "Read Immo Data" of all Smart Systems.
System bypasses alarm armed state. Physical access and connection of CAN H & CAN L to Smart ECU is no longer needed.
• Added over 20 Smart Box models via OBD. Currently supported types A8, A9, AA.
• Again FIRST in the WORLD!
Toyota image generator Page1 17 & 20 (TRPWS21,LKP-04)

Fantastic!
Great Job!

Any other OBD J2534, working good?
Except for the Tacrix cable.
Which is recommended.

Thinking about original tools.
Not China clone.

Norkey":2swd1b9z said:
Fantastic!
Any other OBD J2534, working good?
Except for the Tacrix cable.
Which is recommended.

By technical, any adapter that corresponds to the SAE J2534 standard requirements.
Physically: there are MVCI original and MVCI bad copies (and more others)
How can I recommend? MVCI means nothing. Means only WHO did: Bob, Alice, John....

achaccha":8z6y63cu said:
Thank you very much Administrator.
Toyota Rush 2020 is also supported with Tango?
Rush may have security as Toyota (good case) and as Daihatsu with Hitag (bad case).
In good case common understanding of technology used by Tango is:
Toyota produces huge amount software versions within one model row and all they are compatible to the model.
To make a Smartbox we must to know the software that is inside this Smartbox. Nobody knows how many software versions are realised at this car model row.
Moreall there are two types of Smartboxes: as original and as a repair part, that have its own software set. And all they have individual softw. versions.

So to answer your question, I must know device Nr., that user sees on ToyotaPlus interface after pushing [Connect to car] button. This info gives exact answer.
Discussions about car model (Rush, Corolla etc) are objectless.

Всем привет.
Похоже баг... при подготовке чипа по дампу на мазда трибут 2004г (моторник на 95040) танго ложит чип, но при тесте сама же его и дефектует, хотя ID чипа в подготовленом дампе виден... если же записать чип другим прогером, загрузить в танго и провести тест чипа, тест проходит.
Заводится ли авто после этого, пока не проверено...

O.k. If I want to use this new feature with AA system keys... I have to buy two SLK-07 emulators? One to write immo data in order to add a used OEM key that has been unlocked with your software... Correct?

neneago":27qa89ny said:
O.k. If I want to use this new feature with AA system keys... I have to buy two SLK-07 emulators? One to write immo data in order to add a used OEM key that has been unlocked with your software... Correct?

Pretty much yes.

Back