Hi guys i used to make key for hilux smart using tango and smart box dump. Now After updating i can program key using dump 93c86 but car is not starting and dump criated by tango is corrupted. Is there a way to fix that?
Cheers

I see you added Key learn to toyota plus. If I read the immo data for AA key system. I can learn a new key without using seed code?

leandroks":1fe7lp9j said:
Hi guys i used to make key for hilux smart using tango and smart box dump. Now After updating i can program key using dump 93c86 but car is not starting and dump criated by tango is corrupted. Is there a way to fix that?
Cheers

Not much to comment without the actual dumps.
80bit smart systems are two types, in both Smart ECU is the same, but Idcode boxes differ and for the newer ID code (with 93C56), keys can't be done by dump.
In this regard the Tango maker can't tell the difference between the two, as the difference is not in the Smart's dump.

Boa tarde, depois que foi feita a atualização da tango, eu não consigo fazer a confecção da chave da toyota hilux 2019 smartkey. Antes fazia sem problemas e agora não está dando certo. Qual o procedimento pra eu fazer a chave ?

chaveiro almeida":2gm27tuf said:
Boa tarde, depois que foi feita a atualização da tango, eu não consigo fazer a confecção da chave da toyota hilux 2019 smartkey. Antes fazia sem problemas e agora não está dando certo. Qual o procedimento pra eu fazer a chave ?

What is the OBD adapter you are using ?
Take screenshot of the error and also send the error log Tango prompts you to save.
Tango you are registered with doesn't have active subscription, so if you are connecting via the newly released direct OBD connection method, you will get a message that it is a payable option.

admin":3a7lfkop said:
chaveiro almeida":3a7lfkop said:

Take screenshot of the error and also send the error log Tango prompts you to save.
Tango you are registered with doesn't have active subscription, so if you are connecting via the newly released direct OBD connection method, you will get a message that it is a payable option.

Eu leio pelo o arquivo da memoria, não é pelo o OBD!!

chaveiro almeida":2qfarpa3 said:
admin":2qfarpa3 said:
chaveiro almeida":2qfarpa3 said:

Eu leio pelo o arquivo da memoria, não é pelo o OBD!!
Quer que eu mande os dois arquivos? a Tango reconhece o arquivo original, mas quando eu gero a chave, o outro arquivo não reconhece.

yes after update tango stops program keys on hilux smart key 93c86, before update all was working perfect, ive donne many with no problem.
Ive attatched one dump to test, you can open it ok and add key ok but the new dump created dont work anymore.

Attachments

• 2020-43.7z
    535 bytes · Views: 16
leandroks":34ddxn2z said:
Does anyone has found an solution for Toyota Smart key dump ???
thanks..;.

We will investigate the issue with these dumps. Although the most proper approach for Toyota smart systems is to do all directly with Tango+ Toyota Framework.

Thanks for reply, i used tango for programming hilux 93c86 smart key for more than 3 years, donne many all 100% it was best tool to program via dump. I usualy get just smart box from customers wich are far from me.
I hope we could fix it, it was an excelent tool for doing that till last update.;
Thanks a lot.;.

admin":1ystl5lv said:
leandroks":1ystl5lv said:
Does anyone has found an solution for Toyota Smart key dump ???
thanks..;.

We will investigate the issue with these dumps. Although the most proper approach for Toyota smart systems is to do all directly with Tango+ Toyota Framework.

Como fazemos com o carro a distancia? Eu fazia antes como despejo a muitos anos, e agora nao consigo, devido a atualização.

hello
I am having the same error with the hylux smart 93c86 file, there is something strange in the Toyota Keymaker Certification Ecu for Pg1:39, after adding the smart the file is no longer recognized by the keymaker. It also doesn't allow to generate SLK05 emulator from Keymaker, this was working fine previously. You can only build the SLK05 emulator from TangoPlus. The Keymaker Ecu Certification function is very important in Pg1:39 since it allows making fully functional keys only with the smart module without the need for the vehicle. Please help

I see you added Key learn to toyota plus. If I read the immo data for AA key system. I can learn a new key without using seed code?

neneago":3m08u9l7 said:
Yes, you can add key for online models that Tango+ supports for read.

Hello friends
I have a Toyota Landcruiser 2018, I have already started trying the new update, but I had a problem after communicating with the vehicle. I read the flash and a report appeared to me to send it to you. I saved it for you
The report includes this message...

Read: general mode
SmartBox ID:8999060270020401
Unknown CVN. Please contact us
Last error: empty

what's the problem ??

leandroks":2cv19nnw said:
yes after update tango stops program keys on hilux smart key 93c86, before update all was working perfect, ive donne many with no problem.
Ive attatched one dump to test, you can open it ok and add key ok but the new dump created dont work anymore.
125.2 fixes the problem

yurakz":2e1unihe said:
Всем привет.
Похоже баг... при подготовке чипа по дампу на мазда трибут 2004г (моторник на 95040) танго ложит чип, но при тесте сама же его и дефектует, хотя ID чипа в подготовленом дампе виден... если же записать чип другим прогером, загрузить в танго и провести тест чипа, тест проходит.
Заводится ли авто после этого, пока не проверено...
125.2, попробуйте

yassen njeeba":15x8jga6 said:
Hello friends
I have a Toyota Landcruiser 2018, I have already started trying the new update, but I had a problem after communicating with the vehicle. I read the flash and a report appeared to me to send it to you. I saved it for you
The report includes this message...

Read: general mode
SmartBox ID:8999060270020401
Unknown CVN. Please contact us
Last error: empty

what's the problem ??
Thanks, we did not have this Smart, so we cant support it at least for now.

Back