clmotors1":1tplprp0 said:
BRILLIANT updte by the tango team

saved my skin at 2am AKL where lonsdor deicded it doesnt want to connect to servers

new update has made tango no 1 for toyotas again being the easiest obd solution.

well done team

What model you did ?

Hi there

I don't know what the problem is but Iam unable to run the 30day counter. It says I should do update to latest version. When I select software update then it runsa for a while and then says error connecting to server. I have tried so many times and even tried differen internet connections. My Tango was working fine before. Also my internet is working as I am writing this post from same PC and on same internet connection....

Obeids":7ipplz98 said:
Hi there

I don't know what the problem is but Iam unable to run the 30day counter. It says I should do update to latest version. When I select software update then it runsa for a while and then says error connecting to server. I have tried so many times and even tried differen internet connections. My Tango was working fine before. Also my internet is working as I am writing this post from same PC and on same internet connection....

Tango installation guide is here : https://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads-tango.html
A few other things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64

Make sure no third party app or network settings are blocking Tango.exe or its internet access on port 80.
The 30-days counter won't reset until device is updated to latest firmware and software versions.
Start Tango and follow the update prompts, don't call other interface functions.

admin":f2acp8ct said:
Obeids":f2acp8ct said:
Hi there

Tango installation guide is here : https://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads-tango.html
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64

Make sure no third party app or network settings are blocking Tango.exe or its internet access on port 80.
The 30-days counter won't reset until device is updated to latest firmware and software versions.
Start Tango and follow the update prompts, don't call other interface functions.

I have followed the Instructions but still get the same error. I have tried different PC also and reinstalled everything of Tango. All the other files such as Helper and repack all download. The problem is the main software does not download.
I do not know what the problem can be because we tried about 4 pc and also different internet connections. It was working fine until the 30day counter and new update message came:(
I bought this device from your official distributor MK3.com.

Please see attached image of the error

Attachments

• Tango Error.jpg
    Tango Error.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 14
Obeids":1x557pai said:
admin":1x557pai said:
Obeids":1x557pai said:
Hi there

I have followed the Instructions but still get the same error. I have tried different PC also and reinstalled everything of Tango. All the other files such as Helper and repack all download. The problem is the main software does not download.
I do not know what the problem can be because we tried about 4 pc and also different internet connections. It was working fine until the 30day counter and new update message came:(
I bought this device from your official distributor MK3.com.

Please see attached image of the error

You are calling the Check Updates function, while the automatic procedure for main software update is running !
Do what I wrote you in the previous post, start Tango.exe and follow the prompts.

Admin

I was trying to add key on Lexus ES350 Year 2020 ( page 4:AA) . However after adding the keys successfully, the dashboard lights such VSC, Master Warning light and Check Engine came on and started flashing
I had taken the care of it by sending the car to diagonistic center where they erased the lights, Do you know why this lights were triggered while programming the key?

I have taken a small video of the lights flashing and happy to share

I have done as you said.....
I closed all the programs. Run Tango.exe.
It shows Updating software but does not go past that point. Then it shows this error.

Attachments

• Tango Error2.jpg
    Tango Error2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 25
Obeids":6tiglgds said:
I have done as you said.....
I closed all the programs. Run Tango.exe.
It shows Updating software but does not go past that point. Then it shows this error.

This is an issue with your internet connection and/or 3rd party software you might have installed restricting Tango.exe's access.

Sorted Out. I used a VPN. I wonder why South African Internet providers are blocking Scorpio servers....

Obeids":3jmit63s said:
Sorted Out. I used a VPN. I wonder why South African Internet providers are blocking Scorpio servers....
Unlikely that your ISP is blocking our servers, probably they have bad default routing which causes unstable connection that drops.

alabama":fg5zzttf said:
what i mean is that is it possible to program used type of that key after reset/virgin it with tango?
It has nothing to do with the reset per se. AA & BA keys have read only property which we define as OEM & Aftermarket for simplicity.
Reset OEM keys can only be programmed to a vehicle with the SLK-07 system : https://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Ta ... E_Help.pdf
For vehicles that current Tango supports for data read, key can be learned with Tango+ Toyota (i.e. Step 3 of the SLK-07 Utility).
For those that are not yet supported for read, Step 3 requires Toyota online service.

How to understand what you can do with a certain AA key:
1. Tango > Tools > Unlocker > Toyota/Subaru > Smart Key
2. Select "Smart 128 bit (TEXAS)"
3. Press [Reset Key]

If you can see the picture below, you have a "non-reusable" key. Otherwise you can use it without restrictions (but this is very rare situation)

Attachments

• image_aa_rseset.png
    image_aa_rseset.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 45
Back