To Lonsdor, FlyOBD & OBDStar

autofan1965":1n4cvysp said:
Kldenton":1n4cvysp said:
Ok guys, this thread is about Chinese companies using Tango units as a middleman to give them functionality similar to TangoPlus or AVDI. A supplier using a competitors units in order to sell a diagnostic tool with "advanced" functionality isn't honest or fair even if you personally are an owner of both tools. We all use both genuine and chinese tools, there's no denying that but companies like Scorpio and Abrities are industry leaders and the reason we purchase their tools is to get the functionality we need to do our jobs. Buying special functions or upgrades might be more expensive than the chinese copy tools but in the end that cost pays for the development and the support of the tools. Do you want a future where we don't get up to date tools that lag behind vehicle technology?

So don't blame Scorpio for doing this, or be asking for functionality on someone else's tool. Just be happy Scorpio is here and doing this work to give us these functions which save us so much work when doing lost all keys.

Please dont put Scorpio name near Abritus as goals from this two companies are complete diffrent. Scorpio team treat customers with care, Abritus only goal is to get money.

never had a problem with abritus myself. agree tho companies are different

Kldenton":3brsb1ey said:
autofan1965":3brsb1ey said:
Kldenton":3brsb1ey said:
Ok guys, this thread is about Chinese companies using Tango units as a middleman to give them functionality similar to TangoPlus or AVDI. A supplier using a competitors units in order to sell a diagnostic tool with "advanced" functionality isn't honest or fair even if you personally are an owner of both tools. We all use both genuine and chinese tools, there's no denying that but companies like Scorpio and Abrities are industry leaders and the reason we purchase their tools is to get the functionality we need to do our jobs. Buying special functions or upgrades might be more expensive than the chinese copy tools but in the end that cost pays for the development and the support of the tools. Do you want a future where we don't get up to date tools that lag behind vehicle technology?

So don't blame Scorpio for doing this, or be asking for functionality on someone else's tool. Just be happy Scorpio is here and doing this work to give us these functions which save us so much work when doing lost all keys.

Please dont put Scorpio name near Abritus as goals from this two companies are complete diffrent. Scorpio team treat customers with care, Abritus only goal is to get money.

While Scorpio are to be given acclaim for releasing special functions which can easily be replicated by a user with advanced skills. AVDI/Abritus release things which are not possible with other tools. For example MQB key learning which was recently a world first outside of dealers. I'm no shill for either company but both have their place, and I invest my money in both as I see value in both software lines.

ABRITES was not 1st in the world with MQB keys, was Xhorse with VVDI2.
But yeah, cant compare Abrites with Scorpio, the after sales from Abrites is a piece of shit.

The last known us "developer" is OBDSTAR. After last update is still out of service for Toyota's smart keys.

admin":n3otzdu3 said:
The last known us "developer" is OBDSTAR. After last update is still out of service for Toyota's smart keys.

i think they already solved pg1 94, 98 and A8, don't know about A9 and 39 yet. A friend told me about this.

AlanAstana":2ps8j98j said:
I have X300 DP + I can confirm that only 40 bit emulators are working.

Sorry, i meant to say TM100 by Fly. But it looks like another failed project. :lol:

Car didn't start with the written emulator eventhough it successfully pulled out the data from the car and recognized it as Toyota A8.

Car is Toyota Sienta.

Back