To Lonsdor, FlyOBD & OBDStar

Mr. Fix":2o5lf3yr said:
И при чем тут пионерская зорька?
Или Вам политика Танго зарабатывать не дает? Хм...
Казачек-то засланый...

Что бы обвинять кого либо в воровстве, нужно по максимуму - иметь патент на изобретение, по минимуму - еврозийско- азиатский патент на полезное изделие.

Никто из нас не сомневается, что Танго прекрасная разработка,
но Танго как прибор, это "подобранный ключик" для посещения "музея ночью с чёрного хода" для "бедных туристов", тогда как "богатые туристы" посещают "мир прекрасного" с главного входа.
И я, как и все владельцы Танго, с удовольствием пользуюсь "чёрным ходом".
В то время как Lonsdor и FlyOBD "продают дешёвенькие билетики" в очередь в "музей" "организованную" Танго.
И по моему, преждевременно ставить прибор в Красный угол вместо иконы.

Mr. Fix":2o5lf3yr said:
Казачек-то засланый...

Я задавал вопрос не ТЕБЕ !!!
И высказываю СВОЁ мнение.
Вряд ли ты сможешь похвастаться разрешением или почётной грамотой от производителей и разработчиков противоугонных систем, за то что ты делаешь с помощью Танго.

Hi EMCE!
The Google translator is unable to translate all bullshit from the web. Since the internet has appeared in the world, people have had chance to write there something ;)
There is no something noteworthy content in the topic. Just one user, who ownes Lonsdor K518 but has no toyota maker for Tango, thinks that we have no right to say that Lonsdor company are thieves, because of we have no patent :shock: Other users are not agree with him, but the user parries their arguments with the statement that he has OWN opinion. The word "own" he writes with capslock, apparently it has a dominance in his thoughts.
I am unable to detect a logic in this flame. I am unable like a Google translator :D

Ok guys, this thread is about Chinese companies using Tango units as a middleman to give them functionality similar to TangoPlus or AVDI. A supplier using a competitors units in order to sell a diagnostic tool with "advanced" functionality isn't honest or fair even if you personally are an owner of both tools. We all use both genuine and chinese tools, there's no denying that but companies like Scorpio and Abrities are industry leaders and the reason we purchase their tools is to get the functionality we need to do our jobs. Buying special functions or upgrades might be more expensive than the chinese copy tools but in the end that cost pays for the development and the support of the tools. Do you want a future where we don't get up to date tools that lag behind vehicle technology?

So don't blame Scorpio for doing this, or be asking for functionality on someone else's tool. Just be happy Scorpio is here and doing this work to give us these functions which save us so much work when doing lost all keys.

admin":2944dknf said:
Hi EMCE!
The Google translator is unable to translate all bullshit from the web. Since the internet has appeared in the world, people have had chance to write there something ;)
There is no something noteworthy content in the topic. Just one user, who ownes Lonsdor K518 but has no toyota maker for Tango, thinks that we have no right to say that Lonsdor company are thieves, because of we have no patent :shock: Other users are not agree with him, but the user parries their arguments with the statement that he has OWN opinion. The word "own" he writes with capslock, apparently it has a dominance in his thoughts.
I am unable to detect a logic in this flame. I am unable like a Google translator :D

Слово Моё с большой буквы, не имеет доминанта. И говорит лишь о том, что это моё личное мнение, а мой пост не защищает ни кого, в том чиле lonsdor.

My word with a capital letter, does not have a dominant. And says only that it is my personal opinion, and my post does not protect anyone, including lonsdor.

Английский язык очень прямой и скудный, бездушный.
Ни какой переводчик не справляется с многообразием русского языка, и тем более не передаст чувства русского человека, или человека знающего русский язык хорошо..

И я ни в коей мере не умаляю ваши способности.
Работайте и дальше с теми же успехами. К Вам нет ни каких претензий.

Я задавал вопрос не ТЕБЕ !!!
И высказываю СВОЁ мнение.

Это адресовано невоспитанному "активисту", который влезает в разговор других людей а не админу.

Really translator isn't good to translate your language. In my opinion You should simply block those devices ID and make unable to update.

The Scorpio-LK Emulators are cheaper than the Lonsdor emulators. And also FLY.
So it is not an argument to buy others.

But is there by any chance, possible to use the Lonsdor emulators on a Tango. With all the right licences of Toyota already there.
Or would this make the Tango disabled in some way.

Norkey":1mhp17do said:
But is there by any chance, possible to use the Lonsdor emulators on a Tango. With all the right licences of Toyota already there.
Or would this make the Tango disabled in some way.
There are no reasons for concern.

Kldenton":25rv3mo2 said:
Ok guys, this thread is about Chinese companies using Tango units as a middleman to give them functionality similar to TangoPlus or AVDI. A supplier using a competitors units in order to sell a diagnostic tool with "advanced" functionality isn't honest or fair even if you personally are an owner of both tools. We all use both genuine and chinese tools, there's no denying that but companies like Scorpio and Abrities are industry leaders and the reason we purchase their tools is to get the functionality we need to do our jobs. Buying special functions or upgrades might be more expensive than the chinese copy tools but in the end that cost pays for the development and the support of the tools. Do you want a future where we don't get up to date tools that lag behind vehicle technology?

So don't blame Scorpio for doing this, or be asking for functionality on someone else's tool. Just be happy Scorpio is here and doing this work to give us these functions which save us so much work when doing lost all keys.

Please dont put Scorpio name near Abritus as goals from this two companies are complete diffrent. Scorpio team treat customers with care, Abritus only goal is to get money.

autofan1965":22y2sbtg said:
Kldenton":22y2sbtg said:

Please dont put Scorpio name near Abritus as goals from this two companies are complete diffrent. Scorpio team treat customers with care, Abritus only goal is to get money.

While Scorpio are to be given acclaim for releasing special functions which can easily be replicated by a user with advanced skills. AVDI/Abritus release things which are not possible with other tools. For example MQB key learning which was recently a world first outside of dealers. I'm no shill for either company but both have their place, and I invest my money in both as I see value in both software lines.

Kldenton":3txqzmv6 said:
autofan1965":3txqzmv6 said:
Kldenton":3txqzmv6 said:

While Scorpio are to be given acclaim for releasing special functions which can easily be replicated by a user with advanced skills. AVDI/Abritus release things which are not possible with other tools. For example MQB key learning which was recently a world first outside of dealers. I'm no shill for either company but both have their place, and I invest my money in both as I see value in both software lines.

Abritus release a lot of things wich dont work, try to get money from user wich was declared as lifetime free and charge for bug fixing. Really good company. I am idiot or you are idiot. Please give me reason why they blocked me from forum after when i give inconvinient question about features wich never exist and description is still on site. Its only 1 example from 500. MQB key learning isnt nothing special and can be reproduced easily same as did Abritus. Can you show me where in Abritus is option for disabling immo in pcr1.x wich is available since version 9.0 and 7 years ago? When adult person make mistake, say sorry, change description or fix mistake. When scammer make mistake treat you like it is your fault.

2011-01-07
Abrites Commander for VAG 9.0 released - free SW update for all AVDI owners:

* Mileage resetting via OBDII in DSG
* Immobilizer system bypass for engine control units SIMOS PPD 1.x
* DPF/FAP filter remove via OBDII for engine control units EDC16x
* DPF/FAP filter remove via Dump tool for engine control units EDC17x
* Coding helper introduced
* Measured values under UDS introduced

Back