Hello need help i got an error CVN not found on Landcruiser 08.2018

Here is the log:

Read: general mode
Database: 7
SmartBox ID:8999060270020401

I have the Tango error with both leds on as well. I am trying to unlock by leaving it connected to PC for 48hrs, but I am very sure it hasn't been damaged. It was working two days ago and hasn't been moved from the bench since then. Is it possible there was an issue with the latest update?

UPDATE: After leaving the tool plugged in for approximately 3hrs, the green light goes out and I can communicate with it again!
I will never doubt your excellent skills again. Thanks!

nzlockie":1gp4vjc6 said:
I have the Tango error with both leds on as well. I am trying to unlock by leaving it connected to PC for 48hrs, but I am very sure it hasn't been damaged. It was working two days ago and hasn't been moved from the bench since then. Is it possible there was an issue with the latest update?

UPDATE: After leaving the tool plugged in for approximately 3hrs, the green light goes out and I can communicate with it again!
I will never doubt your excellent skills again. Thanks!

When Tango locks it is important not to plug/unplug it repeatedly, otherwise the lock will last even longer.
In case of both LEDs ON, just change the USB cable and PC port and let it stay ON.

GSR":24ia47lq said:
hello i can not update my tango
Depends what exactly is the error you get.
Last connection from the Tango you are registered with is from 22.06.2023 16:54:19 (+2GMT) and is with version 1.127.3.
The screenshot you added to your post is perfectly fine, nothing wrong on it.
If you are getting a time-out error the problem is with your internet connection or network settings.

I can not pull a file from a 2021 Land Cruiser with an updated updated device. As well as help

Attachments

• IMG-20230709-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20230709-WA0008.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40
alty999":2hpy8sgp said:
I can not pull a file from a 2021 Land Cruiser with an updated updated device. As well as help
What is the J2534 OBD adapter you are using ?
Error at point7 means issue with the PassThru adapter.

Hello . My Tango stalls when updating to 127.4
I uninstalled , reinstalled fresh 1.127 but it still "Not Responding" I have good internet connection.
What can I do ?

I just swapped my wifi to the phone hotspot and Its finally gone through. I dont know why your servers no longer like my Vans router now after 6 years....

I just swapped my wifi to the phone hotspot and Its finally gone through. I dont know why your servers no longer like my Vans router now after 6 years....
Could be a temporary ISP thing, there is nothing abnormal in the server logs for your Tango, other than a few time-outs yesterday though.
So some issue in your local network is more plausible.

@admin
When is it planed to add Alfa Romeo Mito to Alfa Romeo license?
Are you plan it to do it at all? I am talking about BSI with 93c86 chip inside (8 pin SMD) and transponder with ID46...
Thanks in advance...

@admin
When is it planed to add Alfa Romeo Mito to Alfa Romeo license?
Are you plan it to do it at all? I am talking about BSI with 93c86 chip inside (8 pin SMD) and transponder with ID46...
Thanks in advance...
We don't disclose future plans.
When something is ready we release it.

We don't disclose future plans.
When something is ready we release it.
I think there is already possibility to add Alfa Romeo Mito to Alfa Romeo license, without too many work…
The same BSI have Fiat 500, Doblo and Grande Punto.
I don’t have full version/ Fiat license, but I think it’s same thing and it should not be problem to add it…

не читает T5 , чипы другим прибором видятся, танго не видит
Конечно видит не будет. Автодетект для T5 не делали и не будем. Все ето написано в хелп Танго (maker.chm).
Sokymat T5 Read, Write

Note1 Transponder used as an Emulator automatically. Thus, there is no a separate tool with registers- and bits access.
Note2 Manual writing is automatic, depending on mode.
Note3 Autodetect not supported.

hi, please i have pc windows 7 when i install tango app its given me massage serves certificate invalid or not present. any one can help me to fix this problem please

hi, please i have pc windows 7 when i install tango app its given me massage serves certificate invalid or not present. any one can help me to fix this problem please
You will have to update your OS and install all Microsoft Security updates for it.

Добрый вечер..А почему ключи от Chevrolet,Танго не определяет???..Что за баг?

Attachments

• photo_5920397536483459446_y.jpg
    photo_5920397536483459446_y.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_5920397536483459447_y.jpg
    photo_5920397536483459447_y.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 2
Добрый вечер..А почему ключи от Chevrolet,Танго не определяет???..Что за баг?

Скорее всего либо питание с USB не хватает, либо кабель плахой.

Back