drugowaz":1dt9o0h7 said:
Hi.
Im about new update. Readed few times.
I understand corect for 180eur all modules are active for 1 year?

For me it looks very unfair. I payed big money for toyota full,toyota + all other makers. And from now everybody get it for 180euro per year?:)
In general u could leave old and new option sub.
As maybe i need only maker per year for 50eur. And because of this i must now pay 180? For that isybe totaly not need buy in 5 year.

We don't take away these from you, we could have easily disabled all previous makers and require subscription for all devices regardless, but we didn't.
The makers system was fine 14 years ago. In current day and age and due to various external factors it is no longer adequate.

carpincode":3cbab3qy said:
Hi admin

Is annual subscription include reading and modifiying PCF 7946?

It gets access to all functions, including functionality of what was previously available through the HITAG2 activation.

Hitag 200eur
Toyota unlock 200
Tango subaru all x000
And not its all free for 180 per year :)
Cool...
If u left 2 options
Makers or sub it would be more reasonsble.

After having Tango for 10 years and buying multiple makers, am I the only one that things the price of the yearly sub is a bit of a stab in the back?

Brendan":uub67pkg said:
After having Tango for 10 years and buying multiple makers, am I the only one that things the price of the yearly sub is a bit of a stab in the back?
I fully agree ! I have my tango, practically full, if I'm not mistaken I don't have these last 2 makers released; A lot of money invested to be worth 180usd. Every company knows what they're doing, but I'm disappointed.

Здравствуйте! Мне интересно скажите пожалуйста, как осуществляется счетчик на годовую подписку, каждый день снимается счетчик не зависимо подключен танго или нет, или когда подключаешь танго к компьютеру?

Иван":3lvfflsp said:
Здравствуйте! Мне интересно скажите пожалуйста, как осуществляется счетчик на годовую подписку, каждый день снимается счетчик не зависимо подключен танго или нет, или когда подключаешь танго к компьютеру?
Конечно что счетчик внутреной и проходит несмотря прибор подключеной или нет.

In regards to the latest Toyota+, does it means that Tango+ now support all variants of Toyota smart? Specifically the ones with memory uPD76F0166GJ (smartkey P1 A8) like in the picture below? We have one coming in..

IMG_20220809_120805.jpg

Thank you,

Best regards

admin":2lhhl6nv said:
ucokseparoh":2lhhl6nv said:
In regards to the latest Toyota+, does it means that Tango+ now support all variants of Toyota smart? Specifically the ones with memory uPD76F0166GJ (smartkey P1 A8) like in the picture below? We have one coming in..

Thank you,

Best regards

http://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tan ... us2018.pdf

I don't see anything about A8 there, sir.

I do see something about "common pcb layout" but the smartbox image presented there is nothing similar to what we have here :

Ours have 3 sockets, P/N 89990-52500 or 52501.

Thank you.

ucokseparoh":3onty3fg said:
admin":3onty3fg said:
ucokseparoh":3onty3fg said:

Thank you,

Best regards

http://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tan ... us2018.pdf

I don't see anything about A8 there, sir.

I do see something about "common pcb layout" but the smartbox image presented there is nothing similar to what we have here :

Ours have 3 sockets, P/N 89990-52500 or 52501.

Thank you.

So you read the doc and answered yourself.

Добрый день Любомир!
* - *For online models read data from a Smart Box using TangoPlus
Танго+ вычитывать смарт бокс или барракудой?

dacent":3hullw4c said:
Добрый день Любомир!

Tango+, если онлайн блок поддерживается, прочитает и можно дальше добавлять ключи.

admin":1qt39ayd said:
dacent":1qt39ayd said:
Добрый день Любомир!

Tango+, если онлайн блок поддерживается, прочитает и можно дальше добавлять ключи.
Понял, спасибо!

День добрый.
При попытке записать новый 7935 в EWS1 имеем такое сообщение - You're going to write ELMOS transponder to EWS1-2. Are you sure to continue?
Ни разу такого не видел, видимо баг. Рисковать не стал, 7935 нынче дорогие... :? Сделал другим девайсом... :oops:

Back