MAGOTI":2a8zsswl said:
HI MY TANGO DOESNT UPDATE FROM 1.123 TO 1.124 IT RUNS UPDATE TO 20 PERCENT AND IT TURNS OFF

Tango installation guide is on our forum : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975
A few things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 & x64

Make sure you comply with 1 & 2 and no 3rd party software you might have installed is blocking/restricting Tango.exe or internet connection available to it.

HELLO SIR

MY QUESTION IS THAT I AM OLD USER OF TANGO YOU TOLD THAT NEW USER OR NEW REGISTRATION HAVE TO PAY 180 EURO YEARLY
WAHT ABOUT OLD USER OUR TANGO WILL WORK WITH OUT ANUAL FEE OR WORKING STOP PLZ CLEAR MY POINT IF OLD USER AVAIL
ALL SUBSCRIPTION THEN HE WILL PAY IF SOME ONE CANNOT ORDER NEW SOFTWARE JUST LIKE PRIUS OR CHR THEN HE SHIT ANUAL FEE
IF WORKING WITH OLD SOFTWARE TNAGO WILL WORK WITH OUT ANNUL FEE

THANKS

IRFAN BALOCH FROM PAKISTAN

irfandk":1lo6p7d0 said:
HELLO SIR

MY QUESTION IS THAT I AM OLD USER OF TANGO YOU TOLD THAT NEW USER OR NEW REGISTRATION HAVE TO PAY 180 EURO YEARLY
WAHT ABOUT OLD USER OUR TANGO WILL WORK WITH OUT ANUAL FEE OR WORKING STOP PLZ CLEAR MY POINT IF OLD USER AVAIL
ALL SUBSCRIPTION THEN HE WILL PAY IF SOME ONE CANNOT ORDER NEW SOFTWARE JUST LIKE PRIUS OR CHR THEN HE SHIT ANUAL FEE
IF WORKING WITH OLD SOFTWARE TNAGO WILL WORK WITH OUT ANNUL FEE

THANKS

IRFAN BALOCH FROM PAKISTAN

Read the first post of this topic.
As we have already written multiple times, old users keep all functions which they already have active on their devices, and they won't require the subscription to work.
New payable functions require the subscription (i.e. what we plan to release), or old functions which you haven't ordered before the update.
For example the Tango you are registered with , You have Toyota maker and Image Generator H active, which means you can continue to clone, generate, etc... Toyota H keys.
On the other hand you don't have active Image Generator G, which means that you can't unless you get the subscription, as the maker file is no longer available to purchase.
Or if we go about Smart systems, you have CHR and can use it only for the blocks released prior to this update, which means that without the subscription you don't get to use Prius, or any of the new 35 smart blocks added in the update.

Hello

my device has a problem with updating new software, when downloading the software it will crash without showing any error. What should I do? Currently, the device is useless because without updating the software I cannot reset the clock.
By the way, can you implement the clock reset function independently of the firmware update?

Regards.
Marcin.

Auto Elektronika":ywi56q8c said:
Hello

my device has a problem with updating new software, when downloading the software it will crash without showing any error. What should I do? Currently, the device is useless because without updating the software I cannot reset the clock.
By the way, can you implement the clock reset function independently of the firmware update?

Regards.
Marcin.

It is not showing error, because the cause is not complying with the installation requirements:
Make sure you use the latest setup installer.
A few things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 & x64: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=26999

As for your other question, such function already exists Help->Updates->30-Days Counter, but software+firmware updates are mandatory and supersede all other functions until completed.

admin":3q6tlkeo said:
Auto Elektronika":3q6tlkeo said:
Hello

Regards.
Marcin.

It is not showing error, because the cause is not complying with the installation requirements:
A few things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 & x64: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=26999

As for your other question, such function already exists Help->Updates->30-Days Counter, but software+firmware updates are mandatory and supersede all other functions until completed.

Thank you for response.

I currently have the software version 1.123.0 and until a month ago everything was working fine. Now there was a problem with the update.

I believe that the user should have a choice as to whether he wants to update the software or not. It is not good to deprive the user of the ability to use the device in the absence of an update.

Auto Elektronika":6ada7a81 said:
admin":6ada7a81 said:
Auto Elektronika":6ada7a81 said:
Hello

Regards.
Marcin.

A few things to note:

Thank you for response.

I currently have the software version 1.123.0 and until a month ago everything was working fine. Now there was a problem with the update.

I believe that the user should have a choice as to whether he wants to update the software or not. It is not good to deprive the user of the ability to use the device in the absence of an update.

I already told you what causes your problem. Tango updates always were and will remain mandatory.
The update system requires administrative privileges and the above mentioned libraries, if you don't comply with the requirements there is nothing we can do.
We can't and have no desire to control what is installed on your PC, besides our software, if you had the libraries, but installed another program that erased them or instead put different version there is nothing we can do about, unless you install what is required to run Tango.
Of'course we can do as a lot of other developers and erase libraries from your PC and put what we need, but then you will complain that Tango causes your other programs to fail.
Anyway launch Tango.exe, after it closes go here : C:\Scorpio-LK\Tango and run Repack.exe, 99% you will get an error that says you are missing mfc100.dll, which is part of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable.

I already told you what causes your problem. Tango updates always were and will remain mandatory.
The update system requires administrative privileges and the above mentioned libraries, if you don't comply with the requirements there is nothing we can do.
We can't and have no desire to control what is installed on your PC, besides our software, if you had the libraries, but installed another program that erased them or instead put different version there is nothing we can do about, unless you install what is required to run Tango.
Of'course we can do as a lot of other developers and erase libraries from your PC and put what we need, but then you will complain that Tango causes your other programs to fail.
Anyway launch Tango.exe, after it closes go here : C:\Scorpio-LK\Tango and run Repack.exe, 99% you will get an error that says you are missing mfc100.dll, which is part of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable.

Thanks for the advice, I was able to update the software after installing Microsoft Visual C ++.
I do not agree with your say that an update has always been mandatory. I have been using Tango since there was no 30-day counter and I chose whether to update the software or not. I wonder why you used the counter, is it related to the collecting data on the device users?

Auto Elektronika":1v9v9rpf said:

Thanks for the advice, I was able to update the software after installing Microsoft Visual C ++.
I do not agree with your say that an update has always been mandatory. I have been using Tango since there was no 30-day counter and I chose whether to update the software or not. I wonder why you used the counter, is it related to the collecting data on the device users?

No data collection, have no need for that. The counter is one of the security measures that guarantees device will connect at least once a month.
It helps with disabling devices when needed, for example when a user reports their device lost or stolen.

Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста, вот эту вкладку всегда нажимать надо? А то у меня она моргает синим цветом.

Attachments

• 2022-09-30_17-02-03.png
    2022-09-30_17-02-03.png
    905 bytes · Views: 300
Иван":3gtue0ga said:
Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста, вот эту вкладку всегда нажимать надо? А то у меня она моргает синим цветом.
В Танго такой эффект нет, когда нажимается Check Updates, появляется окно Login и пока Танго не свяжется с сервер все другие кнопки отключается и нельзя нажат на ним.
После связи уже говорит если новая версия и так далее. Когда новая версия софта Танго само говорит (при наличие инет в верхной левой угол окно пишет Tango vX.XXX.X и (actual) если версия настоящая или (X.XXX.X+1 available) когда новая есть. Дальше Check Updates чтобы скачать. После етого перезапускается и предлагает обнулит 30-ти дневной таймер если он окончился.

Посмотрел на сервер логи ваше Танго, версия 1.124.3, несколько нормальные логи с сегодня.

Короче не нажимать на эту кнопку да? 15 дней не подключал прибор, а это программа сама сказала обновить и нажмите ОК я и нажал... и все.. обновилось хорошо, просто это кнопка моргало синем цветом , думал может что не обновил.

why tango doesnt update from downloaded basic software to new software
i have used to previusly pc so i need to install to my new pc..i downloaded software but it need to update..when i update it cut off while dowloading

MAGOTI":33og9ha7 said:
why tango doesnt update from downloaded basic software to new software
i have used to previusly pc so i need to install to my new pc..i downloaded software but it need to update..when i update it cut off while dowloading
Hello,
If the software is closing without relaunching you are not complying with the installation requirements.
Namely :
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64

Links to all needed and Tango installation guide is on the site : https://scorpio-lk.com/downloads-tango.html

Back