Recent content by Norkey

1. N

Software update V35

:) (y)
  2. N

My tango device not active since August 22/2023. After update.

I have 2 computers, with the software. One of them failed, in May 2023. During an update. I think it was, 30 days counter. With non-administrator, rights. Something unusual, did happen. Not possible, to open software. Managed to find an old SW 1.09. To be able to open software again. But get...
  3. N

New Forum layout - Not so secret anymore

Yes must be outdated! Because I remember this, layout of forum. Back in 1999 to 2001. Which was possible, to work with. With a software. Exactly the same layout, and probably the same software. Times go by fast!:)
  4. N

New Forum layout - Not so secret anymore

Our little secret forum, is not so secret anymore. Every picture and text, is visible to anybody on the web. :cry: But I understand, this might be a way to get more customers to these products. Competition is difficult, for each and everyone.
  5. N

Audi BCM2 - Keyless China 868Mhz / 315 / 434

Any chance, of getting these on the list. Some error occurred, while doing programming. So some error while preparing, and programming the first key. Which was quite expensive. Even if it was China product. (Remote OK, but not Keyless, and also Key start error - after register key and dash...
  6. N

Toyota HiAce - Euro 2006-2012 / 89780-26141 immobox

Never seen this before. The EEPROM text in these three lines, says probably: (3793-N 1008 E1-307 or ET307) And it does not have a small point, which shows where pin number one is on the eeprom. I think it is supposed to be 4C according VIN - When checking parts. And also received key code...
  7. N

Kia Pincode - from VIN

I need PIN for this one. KNDJP3AE7G7004785 Not sure if any tool I have, would read it. If possible key code as well. Just to be on the safe side. :roll:
  8. N

Volvo - Smart key - KeylessGo key

A lot of numbers. And easy to be confused. Sometimes it seems that the different vendors write different about some of the keys. 5button ORIGINAL Smart Key for Volvo C Buttons:5 / Frequency:434MHz / Transponder: PCF7945/ ID46 VIRGIN / Blade signature:HU101 / Immobiliser System:Smart / Part No...
  9. N

Power supply - Barracuda

This is info from Barrecuda site: External power supply unit 9-24V DC, plug size 5.5x2.1mm I am connecting to the tool via a standard 12V car battery. Maybe I need to give it a charge. Since there is a while since last time. Using cable plug size 5.5x2.1mm It was included in the Smelecom...
  10. N

From VW ID44 - 7935 - back to 7935 to do BMW

I wrote some ID44 images on 7935 a while back. Planning to do a VW. But the job was cancelled in the last minute. Would I run into any issues reusing them on EWS BMW directly? Need to modify back to 7935 in some way? Or just order new ones?
  11. N

Unlock ID48 glass from SuperVag dump

I see VVDI2 has the feature to unlock all ID48 dealer keys written with VVDI2. Is it possible to make this feature on Tango as well? Before I break the shell on the Chinese 5K0837202 key, and replace the glass ID48. And then have to use superglue on the shell, to make it fit again.
  12. N

Barracuda release date - Price - Packages SW/HW

Nice to read about the new tool. This would be Scorpio's own developed programmer - with the benefits from Orange-5 and Omega? I hope that PCB's from Orange-5 supersede, so it can be used with the BARRACUDA programmer. Is it necessary to purchase a new HPX package, or is it included in the...
  13. N

Aston martin db9 lost key

I have some Pictures. Maybe it give you a push in the right direction. Tibbe key. And remote fob has Volvo logo under, skin protection. This is from earlier days, when Ford did own the Volvo factory for a couple of years. Not easy to find any info about transponder on this vehicle.
  14. N

Toyota+ 6.4 Error message DLL ComTol32.dll

Running Windows 7 English 64 Done all the latest Windows update. Tango ver 1.109 Main OBD cable is Mini-VCI J2534 - China - Techstream 10.30.029 Driver is found automatically on Windows search on internet. I think this is because of English version. Other Windows7 PC with other language...
  15. N

To make a search in the Tango Forum

I am having a hard time searching for good info in the forum, at a specific carbrand. Is it possible to change some options in the "Advanced search" module to make it better. Like when starting a thread. Add options, so you can choose yourselves if you want to. To add carbrand, model, year...
Back