Unlocking PCF7945AC found in Audi BCM2 keys

Terry Field

Hello Lyubomir

Is there any future development or plans to unlock PCF7945AC with Tango?

pcf7945.jpg

http://smartkeys.ru/product/pcf7945ac-p ... tozapuska/

This the key we need an unlocking solution for

pb300080_1.jpg

Hello,

We are actively developing solutions for this particular key
and quite some others, but no ETA on release yet, as our primary
goal is to have it working flawlessly and more importantly use
our experience over the years to secure all the data.
Most of our development resource has been transitioned over this for quite some time
and progress so far has been good, all we ask is for a little bit of patience in the meantime.

Hi again Lyubomir

Is there any further progress about this topic?

There are two types of remote also, one is standard remote and one is key-less go remote.

Thanks

admin":unpnv6bi said:
Hello,

We are actively developing solutions for this particular key
and quite some others, but no ETA on release yet, as our primary
goal is to have it working flawlessly and more importantly use
our experience over the years to secure all the data.
Most of our development resource has been transitioned over this for quite some time
and progress so far has been good, all we ask is for a little bit of patience in the meantime.

What is the latest status on this development Lyubomir?

Nearly 2 years since last mention of this. Has it been abandoned or will it be soon ? I realise ETA is very unlikely, but some encouragement to keep waiting might be good for all concerned.

Yes, we are all aware that some other tools support this.

Some of us favor Tango over other tools and would like the solution added to it.

Thanks for the bump Rickey ;)

As far as I am concerned the VVDI key tool is able to unlock these audi keys and others , I got mine and unlock many remote keys already. Tested the Chrysler smart key and worked.

Hi James. With all due respect, this thread is about getting a solution on Tango. It is good that you have replied as it will be better if more members contribute to this topic, so the developer will know that we are serious about a solution on Tango.

Solution would be quiet easy. Files for unlocking remotes are already availabel. Should be no big deal to add it to Orange-5.
I asked them if they can modify Orange5 to program PCF79xx with open files but I never received a response.

Best way to get vvdiprog or pcfprog.

Abdur":jbi23zc2 said:
Hi James. With all due respect, this thread is about getting a solution on Tango. It is good that you have replied as it will be better if more members contribute to this topic, so the developer will know that we are serious about a solution on Tango.

Hi Abdur,

I like it also

Back