Toyota Marc x remote programming

reafkey

Hi all. Please want someone to help me program remote for this car because I tried many issues but failed
I opened drivers door inserted key in slot twice close door twice insert key twice open close door twice insert key close door open switch closed pulling key out waiting the LED of EMP to illuminate no thing comes out trained procedures of normal Toyota key also not accepted so I need help if it’s possible.here is details of the car
Model:DBA-GRX120-AETZH
Engine:4GR-FSE
Frame:GRX120-300917878622E24-EA56-4E0C-BB62-F09A1BCF85A6.jpeg

If all keys are lost, or there is no master card, this will give you change the initialization data, and then match the chip, with the remote control, the final match of intelligent sensor systems. China won WeChat: 18921961888 :)

If all keys are lost, or there is no master card, this will give you change the initialization data, and then match the chip, with the remote control, the final match of intelligent sensor systems. China -Wang hai long WeChat: 18921961888

WANGHAILONG":2dj99yvi said:
If all keys are lost, or there is no master card, this will give you change the initialization data, and then match the chip, with the remote control, the final match of intelligent sensor systems. China -Wanghailong WeChat: 18921961888 :)

Back