tango broken

daza27

hi folks had my tango a few years now
think its broken as not reading some chips and some it will
tested in other machines they all read fine

my question is if i was to buy new hardware would it be possible to transfer softwares over etc

The device you are registered with is over 10 years old, anything could have happened to it in such a long period.
It can be sent for inspection/repair through the distributor it was acquired from.
Alternatively if you get a new Tango, previously ordered makers can be transferred to it, but then the old device will be permanently disabled.

just was checking file i made today with friend and he has also problem with file so maybe not machine can you check and try burn a chip please
canter 2010 year

Attachments

• canter.rar
    180 bytes · Views: 2
so got another guy to test dump in tango he has problems too so think needs looked at
he was struggling to write any chip back to dump so..............
i altered dump manually and wrote a tpx chip with avdi
then loaded dump back into tango and it sees my tpx chip in slot 2 ok
but when i try read key tango does not like and does not read chip in autodetect

got van started without tango but can you have a look please
getting a new unit regardless as its getting long in the tooth like me lol

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 11.54.18_84bfcff4.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 11.54.18_84bfcff4.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 14
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 11.54.26_fc05a03b.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 11.54.26_fc05a03b.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Nothing to look at. Tango simply denies you to write emulators with your original dump, because both keys in it have issues.
You could have used 4D and overwrite a position with new key data and Tango would have fixed it for you.

Nothing to look at. Tango simply denies you to write emulators with your original dump, because both keys in it have issues.
You could have used 4D and overwrite a position with new key data and Tango would have fixed it for you.
that was the problem it would not let me do it

Back