Software Update v26

admin

Hello ALL,
We have released Barracuda software updates v26

Documentation:
News: https://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/bcuda/ ... a_News.pdf
Toyota SRS with RH850: https://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/bc ... u/1012.pdf

World First Toyota SRS 2020+ with RH850
Toyota SRS with locked RH850 MCUs (R7F7016443 and R7F7016843).
Functions don’t require direct access to the SRS, connection is done
through the vehicle’s Gateway.

Available operations are:
• Read DTC
• Clear DTC
• Clear crash data
• Read DataFlash
• Write DataFlash

With Barracuda update (SW: 26), unified subscription model is introduced.

Yearly subscription is 180 euro*

• Active subscription allows access to all Barracuda features and functions. Period is 365 days.
• Existing devices retain access to the functions they already have active (base software + makers) regardless of subscription status.
• Newly added functions require active subscription, old maker activations are discontinued for new purchase and become part of the subscription.
• All devices will retain access to base software, regardless of subscription status.
• Newly acquired devices (post SW 26 release) will receive 1 year subscription upon registration and request by user.

* Recommended retail price

@ADMIN
i purchased the annual subscription because my supplier informed me i could no longer buy the license for toyota id code reset. the subscription is loaded and shows the countdown on the tool however when i try to use the toyota/ subaru esl reset it prompts me with 'ERROR, PAYABLE OPTION, INSTALL TOYOTA ID CODE RESET LICENSE."
SN: E10AA******************

dksponger310":1yu6dz94 said:
@ADMIN
i purchased the annual subscription because my supplier informed me i could no longer buy the license for toyota id code reset. the subscription is loaded and shows the countdown on the tool however when i try to use the toyota/ subaru esl reset it prompts me with 'ERROR, PAYABLE OPTION, INSTALL TOYOTA ID CODE RESET LICENSE."

Hello,
Please excuse us for the inconvenience.
We have found the error. Update to version 27 (Manager->Update Barracuda Online).

admin":1rzhpy7w said:
dksponger310":1rzhpy7w said:
@ADMIN

Hello,
We have found the error. Update to version 27 (Manager->Update Barracuda Online).

Thank you!

admin":2vywsfnd said:
dksponger310":2vywsfnd said:
@ADMIN

Hello,
@admin
still have same error with v27. "sorry, payable option please install toyota id code reset license"

dksponger310":2r06f4sq said:
admin":2r06f4sq said:
dksponger310":2r06f4sq said:
@ADMIN

Hello,
@admin
still have same error with v27. "sorry, payable option please install toyota id code reset license"

Rather strange, get v28.

Trying to clear crash with new software but no luck, even on the car get errors. Any suggestions what’s going wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_4267.jpeg
    IMG_4267.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4268.jpeg
    IMG_4268.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 297
kot604":3iofbdkk said:
Trying to clear crash with new software but no luck, even on the car get errors. Any suggestions what’s going wrong?
Already wrote you that all errors you get are caused by faulty connection with the OBD interface.

Does anyone have successfully clear the crash in this kind of module, I have tried to clear on the different cars and same results security access failed, I can read and clear dtc but not crash. All connections are fine, 12 v power is fine. Any idea what goes on? Thanks.

I got the same issue with security access when I tried to Clear Crash!
I can read and clear errors, but not Crash!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 30
Hi All!
We have found cause of that error and this cause is effect of OpenPort adapter. Please be patient, we are working on the problem.

Now it's working!
I have B1161:49 Airbag ECU Internal Electronic Failure on a bench. Is it normal? Will this code erase on a car?

gearboxny":18m5hesh said:
Now it's working!
I have B1161:49 Airbag ECU Internal Electronic Failure on a bench. Is it normal? Will this code erase on a car?
We didn't searched this error code. Try erase it on a car (not on the bench).

Back