Need password for Omega and Orange downloaded files !!

autokeytech

Hi admin,

I reinstalled my windows xp. I have old omega with LPT port i want to reinstall the files again. Is it possible to install on windows 7 also downloaded the files but its asking for pass word. please if i can have the password on my email. Email : info@autokeys.com.pk

Regards

Ismail Saddal

Hi admin,

I have an omega programmer and I want to install the software. I downloaded the files but its asking for a password. please if i can have the password on my email. Email : llavemg@hotmail.com

Regards

Gustavo Diaz
La Llave Maestra de Venezuela.

llavemaestra":1gentwnt said:
Hi admin,

I have an omega programmer and I want to install the software. I downloaded the files but its asking for a password. please if i can have the password on my email. Email : llavemg@hotmail.com

Regards

Gustavo Diaz
La Llave Maestra de Venezuela.

Sent

Любомир, здравствуйте. Та же ситуация. Нужен софт для Омеги. Серийник могу выслать в личку.

autokeytech":34ytq2nh said:
Hi admin,

I reinstalled my windows xp. I have old omega with LPT port i want to reinstall the files again. Is it possible to install on windows 7 also downloaded the files but its asking for pass word. please if i can have the password on my email. Email : info@autokeys.com.pk

Regards

Ismail Saddal

emanuel":1me94z26 said:
autokeytech":1me94z26 said:
Hi admin,

Regards

Ismail Saddal
Sent

I have an omega programmer and I want to install the software. I downloaded the files but its asking for a password. please if i can have the password on my email. Email jmautoman@gmail.com

S.N. 824F

tried install omega oranga at windovs 7 but pc don't see hardware. need help.

Attachments

• screen error.png
    screen error.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 15
Back