my omega is faulty

tunde

Hi sir
My omega is faulty. I was using it and suddenly if refuse to respond again.
I have done omega base test and its fails.
Can i send it to your head office for repair.
Thanks

Thanks very much sir for the response.
Please sir i have sent my omega programer to my supplier at Edilock group ltd since on 26th of September 2019 through Dhl. And on the 30th of September it got to Bulgaria. My supplier at Edilock group mailed me to inform me about the arrival of the tool. Also calling me a STUPID and an IDIOT because i put 100usd as the value of the tool. That i should have put 11euro has value, that custom is charging them 200euro on a repaired shipment of 100usd And i told him that is ridiculous, how can they charge 200euro on a repair item which i quoted 100usd. You mean that custom duties is more than the value of item.
Since then he has told me he will not attend to me. He has left my high valued tool lying fallow in the Dhl office in Bulgaria.
I told him if the money is the problem i can send payment to clear the custom bill i dont care only he should help me fixed this tool urgently.
Since then he has refused to collect my omega. Dhl officials called me to inform me that my shipment refuse to be cleared or collected by the reciever. That they were supposed to deliver it on 30th September the receiver said on 8th of October, and that he has resheduled it to on the 11th of October. Only God knowns the next thing that will happen.
Am frustrated with the way am been treated. I just want to know if i can collect my item and send it directly to your office for repair.
Thanks sir

Already replied to your mail in detail. In short there is nothing we can do about this.

Thanks sir for the response. I need some information from you.
1. Does orange 5 handles flash ic? ie can someone program flash ic with orange 5.
2. Is omega flash base adapter compatible with orange5?
3. Can someone buy direct from you?
Thanks

To all 3 points no.
Orange-5 doesn't support parallel flash and all our sales are done through the distributors.

Thanks very much for your response and optimum support on this issue. I want to specially and sincerely appreciate and thank you sir. You are such a wonderful person.
I understand my mistake is that have sent the tool to them through Dhl already before mailing them. And it is because of the urgency of the fixing the tool. I apologise for that. And am not aware that am suppose to put such value. If not i wouldn't put 100us.
Please sir sending the tool back to me unfix is not the solution now. If they actually want to help me fix this tool and there is nothing attached.
Please sir let them talk to me How much is the custom duties i can send money to clear it, if it is affordable. It is mine expenses. Rather than sending it back. Please look at the money i used in sending it to them, it will be wasted, i will have to resend it all over again putting 10us. Time will be wasted, also I dont know when Dhl will decided to return the tool, it can be months. It can even get lost in transit because no one will be responsible for the payment.
It is better i send custom duties money to clear it than for them to return it. They should temper judgment with mercy.
Or buy another omega hardware if what custom is charging is equivalent to a new omega hardware.
Thanks so much sir .looking forward to your intervention and response.

Back