Help for Mercedes

bujar2

Hi All..
I start making keys from immo box since one year and i never tried to program Mercedes Smart keys (IR)
Can anyone help me :
what do i need to disconect from the car ?
wich procesor do i need to read and with wich programator i can read them

if anyone can help me i will appruciate it

Thanks a Loot

yes i am sure that i'm normal friend
i thank you for your answer :D but you didn't read my question well ... ?
I have ask if someone could tell me wich tools are beter for making Mercedes smart keys (IR) ?
becouse i never tried to program these keys ...
for example you can tell me that i need to have Omega programtor for reading the procesor ... or you could tell me that i need any other programer... this shuld be your answer :D
however thanks

For making Mercedes smart keys,you will need to read EZS-where you put key,ESL-locking device,and ECU(for models after 2000year).In EZS you will find secured Motorola MCU,so you will need programmer for secured Motorola MCU's HC05,HC08,HC12,9S12.For ESL you will need programmer for Motorola HC705E6-but there are some devices that can read it direct.In ECU you can find almost everything,eeprom,MCU,flash.For new ECUs you will need BDM programmer.And to make keys you will need software to prepare data-Abritus,MB key prog or other device.And finaly you will need special NEC programmer to write generated data in key(there are some keys with motorola HC705E6 inside but they are very old big plastic keys-small black key and chrome key have NEC inside).
Omega programmer can read secured HC05 and HC08 and also can read HC705E6 for other you will need other tools.
Regards.

Vladko
i thank you very much for your answer
sorry for the time that i took from you ... realy i appruciate your help and i think this help me a loot becouse i am new in thins profesion ...
you explaind me all that i need thanks

Thanks Bujar

hi,

can anybody say me please if the software to program key of this kind by obd2 of abritus for mercedes commander works ok? thanks.

Back