file

After i make a new G DST80 transponder for toyota yaris 2013 for all lost key of the immo 89780-52140 by using the dump file of 89780-52130 of toyta the programing completed successfully by registering the master and the vice key,But the car is not starting,What is wrong with me pls.
Thank you

Not much to say without dumps.
With that said for G-Immo best approach is to do it with Tango+ Toyota.

Hello I did 3keys 2Master 1sub key and intiallized for 35minutes the car starts then says B2799 after I switch off the ignition and on again car starts with in 5seconds it says B2799.What is wrong with me or a car.Is the mater local one ,by scanner key,immo,transponder reader says OK.But master unregistered.that is z scan result. Pls guy's I need your support.

I did all the kys by tango+toyota. Exe 1st reset immo then learn keys.After I finished the learnpecedure I switched off and one 5times and initialize for 35minutes then start the engine.But it says again B2799.Pls need help.
Regards
Tegabes

B2799 –Toyota: “Engine Immobilizer System Malfunction”

OBD II fault code B2799 is a manufacturer specific code that is defined by carmaker Toyota as “Engine Immobilizer System Malfunction”, and is set when the PCM (Powertrain Control Module) detects either a communication error between itself and the transponder key, or a malfunction in one or more communication lines between itself, the transponder key, and the immobilizer control module. Note that this code can also be set when one or more implicated control modules detect incorrect security codes being transmitted from the key to the PCM or immobilizer control module.

After immobiliser reset, there is no need to syncronise the PCM to immobiliser, as it is not affected by the reset.

Back