barracuda problem

radmat

Hi
Maybe somebody can help me after today update v31 I can not run my barraccuda
no led lighting on device
and meesage when i open software:
-An Error has been occurred while Barracuda comminication.Please restart Barracuda.
- No barracuda devices detected on USB ports PLease connect a Barracuda hardware to USB
MAybe someone can help and tell me what is wrong

thanks

Hello,
If Barracuda doesn't power up, it was burnt either due to short circuit, or use of improper power supply
and has to be sent back for inspection/repair through the distributor it was acquired from.

Hi
I have my Barracuda few years like I told You the demage is done after update.The power suply I have the same all time and it is good.
today when I try conect baraccuda the led blinking togeother half a moment but computer still do not see hardware
Ok I will send no problem but I am interested what happend and why ?

best regards
Radek

radmat":285cckyf said:
Hi
I have my Barracuda few years like I told You the demage is done after update.The power suply I have the same all time and it is good.
today when I try conect baraccuda the led blinking togeother half a moment but computer still do not see hardware
Ok I will send no problem but I am interested what happend and why ?

best regards
Radek

What you write now is different than what you wrote a few days ago.
Also server logs for your Barracuda :
Started update procedures on 01.07.2023 10:10:40 [+2GMT], finished them 01.07.2023 10:11:54 [+2GMT]
and then last log is 01.07.2023 10:12:13 [+2GMT] with the device fully updated to the latest version and 30 days counter reset.
In short your posts don't add up.

hello
that day when I made update after update somethnig hapenned no led was light i try on two different computer no barracuda devices detected today I try one more time and now led are blinkig togeother dor seconds but still no baraccuda detected Caen You help me with this or I have to send to You

best regards

radmat":3cdizsbt said:
hello
that day when I made update after update somethnig hapenned no led was light i try on two different computer no barracuda devices detected today I try one more time and now led are blinkig togeother dor seconds but still no baraccuda detected Caen You help me with this or I have to send to You

best regards
It is to be sent for inspection/repair.
If device was tampered with repair might be denied.

Back