BARRACUDA first succes program expirience!!!

weller

Yes, its working. I guess Im the first that share this expirience.
Now, when I finish the car, VW PASAST B8 2016-smart key, I can say that is easy to program key. Proces is explaned well, just folow the mauel-help.
Just to notice, proces of restore instrumjent data is not 10-15min, it wash like 4 times (sesions) by 15 or 30 min, some was faster and some slower, so about 90min or so.
I switch the hazard light to keep the car active-place add that information in manuel,
I use avdi as passtrue device.
By the way, this instrument is not supported by VVDI.

Attachments

• 20230325_145138.jpg
    20230325_145138.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230325_144534.jpg
    20230325_144534.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230325_144403.jpg
    20230325_144403.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 15
No idea why you are surprised, generally what we release tends to work exactly like shown in documentation.
As for the restore, in some cases it might take a while, as long as the cluster is intact Barracuda will always restore it.

admin":2mq843j1 said:
No idea why you are surprised, generally what we release tends to work exactly like shown in documentation.
As for the restore, in some cases it might take a while, as long as the cluster is intact Barracuda will always restore it.
Well, this is a big thing, for 2 or 3 year, Im not shore how long you releise mqb function, nobady, but realy nobody say nothing about it, like its good, or bad...
customer feedback is importend. I buy onee week ago this function and I like to say that is working so the other user to be shore that is OK to use.
Just curious,how safe is this function. What if proces interupt in the restore instrumnet data (that happend to me), is it risky, or I just have luck?

weller":3sjyf2y1 said:
admin":3sjyf2y1 said:
Well, this is a big thing, for 2 or 3 year, Im not shore how long you releise mqb function, nobady, but realy nobody say nothing about it, like its good, or bad...
customer feedback is importend. I buy onee week ago this function and I like to say that is working so the other user to be shore that is OK to use.
Just curious,how safe is this function. What if proces interupt in the restore instrumnet data (that happend to me), is it risky, or I just have luck?

The system doesn't carry any inherent risks as long as you follow the documentation.

Back