2007 Lexus GS350 USA smart key all keys lost

homer":1xz6zt0t said:
B2289 - Key Collation Waiting Over

Read DTC for BCM (Body Control), I think problem with LIN bus

I did check LIN with scope, I wrote it in my first post. I have good clean square wave signal at both ends ( Power Source and Certification ECU's) of green wire when you pushing start button.

vankeo2009":2umvqgtn said:
Hello
Please use Techstream ( USA Option ) then you have many functions to do . my whatsApp is +85511884363 , my time GTM +7 , you can contact me .
Regards

Thank you for your input and willing to help. I don't have no What'sApp no Viber)) For now I don't think I need Techstream so badly, cause I definitely have corrupted EEPROM and Techstream have nothing to do with that. For diagnostic purposes I have Snap On Verus Edge and Autel IM608 Pro, which has immo functions included. Techstream locksmith subscription not available for me , I have to register in NSTA and pay a lot of money for annual subscription which doesn't make sense for me.
For me now important how to find virgin file for Smart ECU and reset ID Code Box without removing it)))

Have ordered used Certification ECU, will takes several days to deliver it. Gonna play with it then will post the results. Seems to me this not gonna be the end of the story...

Hello
In my country there are a lot of kind of these cars , My country 's car market 80% are imported from USA ( Toyota and Lexus ) . As I told you please check computer data line in ONDEMAND5 , especially MPX system , one by one step by step you will get successful . The first thing that you can do is to repair COMPUTER DATA LINE SYSTEM .
I think that if this work is easy , the before locksmith does not let car go .
Regards

Tango+ Toyota assumes intact vehicle (working condition, no tampering or reset attempts of the immobilization system, etc..)
Given the state of the initially attached certification ecu dump, there was either previous attempt to reset the vehicle with another tool, or someone manually tampered with it.
From such state on getting the vehicle fixed is not that simple. For a start you should troubleshoot all diagnostic errors (Techstream/etc), then as the smart ecu dump is broken, you will need intact smart (either used block, or matching intact file), create key with the maker, then synchronize with ID code (if it was not reset), steering lock and engine ecu.

vankeo2009":a6ay5eep said:
Hello
In my country there are a lot of kind of these cars , My country 's car market 80% are imported from USA ( Toyota and Lexus ) . As I told you please check computer data line in ONDEMAND5 , especially MPX system , one by one step by step you will get successful . The first thing that you can do is to repair COMPUTER DATA LINE SYSTEM .
I think that if this work is easy , the before locksmith does not let car go .
Regards

Thank you, Vankeo! Please don't take me wrong, but I have ProDemand with Mitchell wiring diagrams and I even know how to use it))) As far as I know about this system MPX is for smart access only. If it doesn't work, you can start your car anyway touching your Lexus key logo to start button. Communication goes thru LIN wire, which one I checked with scope.

admin":2svylujr said:
Tango+ Toyota assumes intact vehicle (working condition, no tampering or reset attempts of the immobilization system, etc..)
Given the state of the initially attached certification ecu dump, there was either previous attempt to reset the vehicle with another tool, or someone manually tampered with it.
From such state on getting the vehicle fixed is not that simple. For a start you should troubleshoot all diagnostic errors (Techstream/etc), then as the smart ecu dump is broken, you will need intact smart (either used block, or matching intact file), create key with the maker, then synchronize with ID code (if it was not reset), steering lock and engine ecu.

Thank you, Lyubomir! I didn't know, how communication happens. Now it''s clear to me. If Tango Plus communicates directly with Smart ECU only, which has corrupted EEPROM, that's easy to understand no-comm issue.

Terry Field":3elmuoqy said:
I think Vankeo is saying to walk away from job, But where is the fun in that?
Keep at it and try and crack it.
That's impossible to give up. I have to finish it, no questions about that.

Hello
In my idea I think that , there are the other one or more ecu that shorted or opened MPX system so it causes smart key ECU was not communicated .
Regards

vankeo2009":2nujdbeh said:
Hello
In my idea I think that , there are the other one or more ecu that shorted or opened MPX system so it causes smart key ECU was not communicated .
Regards
It can be possible...but...how it can corrupt Smart ECU EEPROM? Just in case I will disable MPX when install another ECU.

Hello
In my workshop , I always disconnect all ecus , except the ECU that related with Immo System then try to communicate with Techstream again .
Regards

vankeo2009":u9ru0rxx said:
Hello
In my workshop , I always disconnect all ecus , except the ECU that related with Immo System then try to communicate with Techstream again .
Regards
Hello, Vankeo! I think you didn't understand me completely. I said before, I CAN communicate with all modules, when I'm jumping ignition relay with my scanner. So i do not have communication problem. Problem seems to me, and Lyubomir confirmed it, in Toyota Plus software, which not communicating with Smart Key ECU, if EEPROM is corrupted.

Hey guys, have an update on this Lexus. Recently got used Smart Key Module, so just today got some time to play with it. Unfortunately, seems to me, I have problem with my VVDI programmer. Hate to say this, but I never had problem before. Today I tried to read 93C86 EEPROM chip on new used Smart ECU and every time I did this I got different files. I did compare it in HEX editor and every time they were different!!! Don't know what's going on but definitely I have a problem. And every file I read has size 2kB. When I tried to download it to Tango got warning message "expecting file size 512 MB". Please guys, share your experience what programmer you using. I am ready to buy Orange 5 to have a second opinion from VVDI. By the way, file, kindly downloaded here by Terry Field for comparison, has also 2kB size... Don't know what to do... And one more moment: when you trying to find a GS350 model , you don't have this model, listed in Asia tab. Closest to it is GS300, but it has 93C66 chip. I have checked all other Lexus models in menu, but all they have 93C66 chip. Not sure how it affects in my case.
Tomorrow will try to connect to vehicle with Toyota Plus via Pass Thru device since I got another one Smart Key Module, which should be working.
Any thoughts and ideas appreciated.
P.S. Have another car to play with: 2004 MB C320 and got problems with cloning ECM on it... May be it's just bad my VVDI programmer?

Hi Alex
Firstly Orange-5 is a great tool, I do 95% of read/write in circuit, including the smart ECU 93C86

The file size required is 2K
I have had another look at your original dump and made the minimum amount of edit and now loads successfully in Tango Plus Toyota :D
Attached are two files, Key Page 1 94 and Key Page 1 98
I believe a pre 2008 vehicle will use Key Page 1 94/D4

I hope somehow these files could help you out.
With a good programmer (Orange-5) try reading the original Smart ECU again, if no change then modify the eeprom and make emulators to test

Good luck

View attachment 2007 Lexus GS350 smart ECU ori.rar

Terry Field":3ny34vd4 said:
Hi Alex
Firstly Orange-5 is a great tool, I do 95% of read/write in circuit, including the smart ECU 93C86

The file size required is 2K
I have had another look at your original dump and made the minimum amount of edit and now loads successfully in Tango Plus Toyota :D
Attached are two files, Key Page 1 94 and Key Page 1 98
I believe a pre 2008 vehicle will use Key Page 1 94/D4

I hope somehow these files could help you out.
With a good programmer (Orange-5) try reading the original Smart ECU again, if no change then modify the eeprom and make emulators to test

Good luck

Thank you, Terry, don't know what to do, but definitely gonna try new used Smart Key module with Toyota Plus. Hard to believe my VVDI getting me in trouble, but that's all I can do for now, it's nothing to compare...Never had a problem with VVDI before, it worked as Kalashnikov shotgun... Will try and respond tomorrow.

Back