2007 Lexus GS350 USA smart key all keys lost

alexphilly

Hello guys!
Got a 2007 Lexus GS350 in the shop with unknown past and "no key detected" condition. Has B2289 code "key collation waiting time over". Got two locksmiths before trying to program the key without any luck. Then car got in my hands. No ignition, no crank. I checked all wiring from Certification ECU to Power Source control ECU. Both ECU's have good power supply and LIN communication( checked with scope). When you push start button you can see good square wave signal at Certification ECU what makes me think Power Button and Power Source ECU both working, transfering signal to Certification ECU.
Actually, I am more diagnostic guy rather locksmith but decided to do program keys by myself. I have Tango with basic software. I have J2534 Cardaq3M Plus. I have VVDI Prog. I have Autel IM608 Pro( it's claimed to do immo reset and learn new key if you have master key). Ready to buy any additional subscription to finish that car.
I was surfing several days on forums and across internet but still have following questions to make sure :
1) What kind of SLK Emulator I should buy?
2) Should I buy a corresponding maker to that Emulator?
3) Since I have Pass Thru device, does it make sense to buy Toyota Plus?
4) When I tried to read the key Tango says: "transponder not detected". Key blade fits driver's door lock. Does that mean failed key? If yes, what key I should buy: new or used one?
5) Is there any opportunity to do not remove ID Code Box to program it? It's buried under the dash and would be pain in the ass to get it from there, need to remove whole dash and air/conditioner box...
Thank you all for attention and appreciate any input.

Upload dump of 93C86 / C66 from Certification ECU (Smart Key Module)

Emulator SLK-01 - Supports work with DST40 smart keys [Page1 94,D4]. Color code Yellow.
SLK-01 supports emulation/cloning - functionality of the emulator is part of Tango base software.

Thanks for reply, buddy. I will upload dump tomorrow, forgot my working laptop at work. Am I need to purchase Toyota Plus?

alexphilly":3ccxo6r6 said:
Am I need to purchase Toyota Plus?
Toyota Plus is free software. If You work with Toyota You need toyota maker first. For this car You can use SLK01 (not need buy option) or You can program key directly in to dump Smart ECU (93C86).

Uploading Smart Key Module EEPROM dump. Purchased already SLK-1 emulator(need to wait 3-4 days for delivery) and Toyota key maker software(still not active, don't know why).

Guys, how to upload files here??? Clicking "upload attachment" - "choose file" - in popped out window choosing my file - clicking "open" - see my file below - clicking "submit" - ...and nothing is happening((( text above only, no attachments. What's wrong?
Found why)) it doesn't support bin format))
Here is the file:

Attachments

• 2007 Lexus GS350 smart ECU ori.rar
    377 bytes · Views: 12
Terry Field":1ilysnyi said:
Seems a problem with the dump, please re-check

View attachment 1View attachment 2

Here is a similar dump to compare, Lexus IS220D BV59WKP Smart 2009 Page 1 98

That is all I was able to pull out from Certification ECU with my VVDI Prog... If EEPROM is corrupted, my next step is to get another used ECU of find EEPROM dump from the same vehicle?

alexphilly":1icqdf5j said:
Terry Field":1icqdf5j said:

That is all I was able to pull out from Certification ECU with my VVDI Prog... If EEPROM is corrupted, my next step is to get another used ECU of find EEPROM dump from the same vehicle?
Try Toyota Plus

homer":2phcf6il said:
alexphilly":2phcf6il said:
Terry Field":2phcf6il said:

Try Toyota Plus

I will, but my Toyota Key Maker still not active. Tango distributor sent me binary activation file and note "instruction on my website". Couldn't find nothing, how to activate my key maker. Sent him a message, still no response.

Unfortunately, for some reason, my working laptop with CarDaq 3M Plus, which I'm also using for other diagnostic/programming jobs, wasn't able to communicate with the car. I can see my Pass Thru device in settings, but when I click "connect to car" it's throwing error: "no cars detected". Should I do some sort additional manipulations to make it work with Tango?

Ok, seems like it's impossible for me to use this Toyota Plus function. Don't know what's wrong with it just 2 days ago used this laptop with CarDaq3 Plus for Volvo CEM programming...
So, my next question is: if assume my original Certification Module has corrupted EEPROM, can I buy used one with the same part # and try to program SLK-1 into it?
Don't asking about ID Code Box Engine and Steering Lock ECU's now, this gonna be my next step)) For now I want to make my ignition to turn on))

Hello
For my Idea , at the first time you should find laptop and Techstream software and J2534 device to connect with car . If u can not connect please check computer data line in Ondemand5 , as I know it is MPX system from OBD to Smart Key ECU ( If there was any shorts of wire in car please solve this problem first ). If you can connect to car please check fault code , I think that this car was reset by the other lock smith already so maybe you can not reset it again , but this car was locked after ignition ON more times . I have to ways for this problem . One , you need buy used ECU then ad key by dump like a master key then you can register ID box and Steering lock with Smart key ECU then you can ad another key by diagnostic( If ID box was reset ).if the ID box was not reset please remove it then reset it with AVDI, second way , try to find the virgin file of smart key ECU then write it back to ECU then you can register key by diagnostic( If ID Box was reset ) , if the ID box was not reset please remove it then reset it with AVDI then you can program key by diagnostic. The important thing that you need to do first PC , Techstream and J2534 device to connect with car . Then you can do step by step as I wrote .
Regards

vankeo2009":xd1eds13 said:
Hello
For my Idea , at the first time you should find laptop and Techstream software and J2534 device to connect with car . If u can not connect please check computer data line in Ondemand5 , as I know it is MPX system from OBD to Smart Key ECU ( If there was any shorts of wire in car please solve this problem first ). If you can connect to car please check fault code , I think that this car was reset by the other lock smith already so maybe you can not reset it again , but this car was locked after ignition ON more times . I have to ways for this problem . One , you need buy used ECU then ad key by dump like a master key then you can register ID box and Steering lock with Smart key ECU then you can ad another key by diagnostic( If ID box was reset ).if the ID box was not reset please remove it then reset it with AVDI, second way , try to find the virgin file of smart key ECU then write it back to ECU then you can register key by diagnostic( If ID Box was reset ) , if the ID box was not reset please remove it then reset it with AVDI then you can program key by diagnostic. The important thing that you need to do first PC , Techstream and J2534 device to connect with car . Then you can do step by step as I wrote .
Regards

Thank you for answer. As I mentioned above, when I jumping ignition relay, I can diagnose car with my Autel and Snap On, has B2289 code. All modules are responding correctly. And my bundle laptop+ CarDaq3 100% working. That makes me think Tango software has problem with my bundle. Do not have AVDI and not gonna go so far to buy it just for that car)) Probably, I will use first method cause have no idea where to find virgin file for Smart ECU.

Hello
Please use Techstream ( USA Option ) then you have many functions to do . my whatsApp is +85511884363 , my time GTM +7 , you can contact me .
Regards

Back