2001 Audi TT No Start

autoimmo

Hello admin,

I wonder if we did anything wrong here..

Yesterday we were working on a 2001 Audi TT, MM dash with 912DG128A processor on it. We read the dump with Orange5 and then programmed 2 regular ID48 chips with Tango, save the new files and then wrote it back to the dash.

Today we tested the chips on the car but none of them can start the car.

Here is the before and the after dump..

Can you please look at it and tell us where we did wrong?

Should we generate to TP25 first before program the chip?

Thank you,

Best regards.

Attachments

• 2002 AUDI TT - MM Dash - 912DG128A.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Your dumps look OK.
I saw that you overwrote the both top positions (key 1 and key 2)...
PIN: 02693. 64768 Km on dash...

I can remmeber that I had simmilar problem with one Audi A3 from 2002/ 2003...
Dash was simmilar (from MM) with motorola inside... But it was not AKL, only 2nd key...
At the end I managed to do it with SBB2 (clone)...
Remote adding worked with original board (from older Audi key) and adding it manually.

If you have spare id48, try firs to set it as TP25...

Your dumps look OK.
I saw that you overwrote the both top positions (key 1 and key 2)...
PIN: 02693. 64768 Km on dash...

I can remmeber that I had simmilar problem with one Audi A3 from 2002/ 2003...
Dash was simmilar (from MM) with motorola inside... But it was not AKL, only 2nd key...
At the end I managed to do it with SBB2 (clone)...
Remote adding worked with original board (from older Audi key) and adding it manually.

If you have spare id48, try firs to set it as TP25...
We did make the new keys on the already used slot (position 1 and 2, not the new empty slot).

After the non-starter chips I tried to program another chips with VVDI2 with the PIN i got from the dump 02693, but strange as it may seem, none of the modules in the car are accessible except for ABS and EPS(?) if I'm not mistaken. I tried all the possible option available in VVDI2, but nothing worked. And the owner told us the car was a just fine and only lose keys. We are the first to touch it.

Right now we're bringing back the dash in order to restore the dump to the original, and would like to try either XT27 or CN6 for our next attempt. I saw in some posts in DK and MHH that doing this dash by dump can be sometimes troublesome if we override the already used key slots.. Best is by OBD like using VCDS.

Thank you for taking the time to look for the dump and provide that valuable information friend,

We'll report the progress as soon as we're back to the car.

VVDI2 is good for VAG 4th immo system, but for older cars not.
I had only problems with VVDI2 on old VWs…

In my case older key programmers have done job…

unfortunately we don't have super VAG.

back again to the car after dump successfully reverted to original, tried with CN6 using Tango but still no start.

tried with XT27 using VVDI2 also no start.

Back