por favor podrias enviarme el soft 1.123 porque tengo problemas para actualizar gracias

admin":11dm9ct3 said:
Hello ALL,

We have released Tango software update v1.123 & Tango+ Toyota version 7.2

Documentation:
News: http://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tango/News.pdf

Change list

Again FIRST in the WORLD!
TangoPlus For Toyota: All Keys Lost OBD solution for Toyota Prius 2018+ Smart Box ECU.
These vehicles utilize Toyota smart keys (page1 A9), emulated on SLK-04/04E.
Actual smart keys can then be added via standard diagnostic procedure (Techstream & others).*
Added a new version for KTM (9S12,DST40) maker

* - The function requires activation Prius OBD 2017

Notes: 1. 18.12.2021 - Minor update to Toyota+ added auxiliary help file for Smart systems 2017+. To update Help->Updates->Check Updates.

admin":24u77qxt said:
bambu":24u77qxt said:
I have a problem. my version of tango is 1.119. When I try to update to the latest version it costs me a lot but in the end I do it, the tango software opens with the new version and there is communication with the hardware, then I turn off the software and try to open it again, at that moment it opens the sale of the software with the same version prior to the update (v 1.119) and the software asks me to update, so I can stay all day. they know what may be happening. help me please?

Tango installation guide is on our forum : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975
Always use latest installer.
A few things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975

Make sure you comply with 1 & 2 and no 3rd party software you might have installed is blocking/restricting Tango.exe or internet connection available to it.After that just start Tango and let it proceed with the updates procedure (first software, then firmware update).

I already solved the problem by reinstalling the tango on another pc. Now the problem is that when I update the maker it fails to download, what could be happening? I add the error message.

READY BYTES: 90F700
BYTES TO READ: 1AFF150C
LAST PORTION: 000000

ashfaq":3f9561pt said:
Hi sir I buy software CH-R but not working tango + I used cable openport2.0 what problems I send you link my video?
https://youtu.be/G6SS0lkuJnM

Not all region specific variants are supported yet.
Of'course for us would have been easier to write which numbers are supported, but given that no one else declares their numbers, while actually having less per model than in Tango,
we have decided not to write them either.

tango key unlocker kills Toyota Corolla Hybrid 4A AES used proximity key when unlocked, ( Australian version)
there is no frequency after unlock, the red light no longer flashes on the key board,

please advice

sinisterd9":27vm0n4m said:
tango key unlocker kills Toyota Corolla Hybrid 4A AES used proximity key when unlocked, ( Australian version)
there is no frequency after unlock, the red light no longer flashes on the key board,

please advice

I still don't see what good it is to unlock if they won't even work. Have asked admin what tools will program these oem unlocked keys by their tool and no answer.

Добрый день , я обновил свой Tango до версии 1.123 прибор обновился и работал , а сегодня понадобился вновь что бы сделать ключ я подключил его запускаю программу а мне сообщение драйверы не найдены и соответственно прибор не работает у меня на ноутбуке система XP , что посоветуете есть решение этой проблемы?

Hello admin I update my tango with new prius obd license but nothing do any new prius smart box.same is old like before not activate the prius obd license.
Only one change came that before activation prius which support read by obd in car and now the readable smart box not read by obd .for reading smart box read on bench with CanH and Canl etc DAIGRAM.
I means nothing update after new prius activation.
Please do something on this issie

troper":39es2in0 said:
Hello admin I update my tango with new prius obd license but nothing do any new prius smart box.same is old like before not activate the prius obd license.
Only one change came that before activation prius which support read by obd in car and now the readable smart box not read by obd .for reading smart box read on bench with CanH and Canl etc DAIGRAM.
I means nothing update after new prius activation.
Please do something on this issie

Take screen shot of its numer (shown in Tango+ Toyota) and photo of the label.

buon giorno ho rinstallato tango con la v1.16 non riesco ad aggiornare con la versione sucesiva ,si avvia poi si spegne

We have released Tango software update v1.123

Adriano mulas":1ifgz9dc said:
buon giorno ho rinstallato tango con la v1.16 non riesco ad aggiornare con la versione sucesiva ,si avvia poi si spegne

We have released Tango software update v1.123

Tango updates are online only.
Installation guide is on our forum : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975
A few other things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975

Back