admin

Hello ALL,

We have released Tango software update v1.123 & Tango+ Toyota version 7.2

Documentation:
News: http://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tango/News.pdf

Change list

Again FIRST in the WORLD!
TangoPlus For Toyota: All Keys Lost OBD solution for Toyota Prius 2018+ Smart Box ECU.
These vehicles utilize Toyota smart keys (page1 A9), emulated on SLK-04/04E.
Actual smart keys can then be added via standard diagnostic procedure (Techstream & others).*
Added a new version for KTM (9S12,DST40) maker

* - The function requires activation Prius OBD 2017

Notes: 1. 18.12.2021 - Minor update to Toyota+ added auxiliary help file for Smart systems 2017+. To update Help->Updates->Check Updates.

What does this activation Prius OBD 2017 mean? Does it mean that Prius2017 + cannot be done without activation?

ashfaq":3f0ebqup said:
Hi sir I check tango + 7.2 Prius smart key ecu not working data I have software chr what problems
It is separate activation, yesterday's update was released quite late in the night, so didn't manage to send the news/price lists and so on to distributors.
They will get these today.

Minor update to Toyota+ added auxiliary help file for Smart systems 2017+. To update Help->Updates->Check Updates.

Wow.. wonderful.

I now curious which kind of weed did you guys smoke in the last few weeks so you could come up with these hattrick? :lol:

Nice work by the way. :)

I have a problem. my version of tango is 1.119. When I try to update to the latest version it costs me a lot but in the end I do it, the tango software opens with the new version and there is communication with the hardware, then I turn off the software and try to open it again, at that moment it opens the sale of the software with the same version prior to the update (v 1.119) and the software asks me to update, so I can stay all day. they know what may be happening. help me please?

Hello Admin.

I tried the 2019/4 Prius smart key computer with Tango + Toyota version 7.2.
The interface is Open Port 2.0.
Part number: 89990-47132

I got an error.
Is this smart key computer not support?

I also tried it on the 2017 Prius PHV smart key computer with part number: 89990-47260.
The result showed the same error.

Attachments

• DSC_5341.jpg
    DSC_5341.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_5342.jpg
    DSC_5342.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 85
bambu":259bt9gh said:
I have a problem. my version of tango is 1.119. When I try to update to the latest version it costs me a lot but in the end I do it, the tango software opens with the new version and there is communication with the hardware, then I turn off the software and try to open it again, at that moment it opens the sale of the software with the same version prior to the update (v 1.119) and the software asks me to update, so I can stay all day. they know what may be happening. help me please?

Tango installation guide is on our forum : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975
Always use latest installer.
A few things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975

Make sure you comply with 1 & 2 and no 3rd party software you might have installed is blocking/restricting Tango.exe or internet connection available to it.After that just start Tango and let it proceed with the updates procedure (first software, then firmware update).

shogair":m7pm7rmh said:
Hello Admin.

I tried the 2019/4 Prius smart key computer with Tango + Toyota version 7.2.
The interface is Open Port 2.0.
Part number: 89990-47132

I got an error.
Is this smart key computer not support?

I also tried it on the 2017 Prius PHV smart key computer with part number: 89990-47260.
The result showed the same error.

This is Japan specific smart ECU version, we will likely add it in the updates after the holidays.

Hello
When are you going to add additional boxes?
because I also can't read the smart box of a 2019 toyota prius!
tango work with which sw number?
it will be easier for everyone.
thank you.

hi
very happy to see the recent updates .great work ..
unfortunately i also have the same issue
toyota prius 2018
part no 899a-47090 020501
unable to read data
any ideas when a update will be for this variant.thank you

Back