Search results

1. A

2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

Has anyone ever done this? Will Tango do this? Car is far away from my place, thus I really would like to know before I go there. VIN# TRJ150011**** Destination = Japan SmartBox P/N = 89990-60800 SmartKey P/N = 89904-60U90 Thank you, Best regards.
  2. A

Tango 4D Inconsistent Reading

We did a key clone for 4D67 Toyota yesterday. Tango sometimes read the chip as DST+ (which can't be cloned) and sometimes read it as 4D67 Master. We have to move the key around the coil and has to multiple read it so it finally recognized as 4D67 so we can clone it. Best regards.
  3. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

Hello admin, I wonder if we did anything wrong here.. Yesterday we were working on a 2001 Audi TT, MM dash with 912DG128A processor on it. We read the dump with Orange5 and then programmed 2 regular ID48 chips with Tango, save the new files and then wrote it back to the dash. Today we tested...
  4. A

Orange5 Password

Hello sir, I've just bought my Orange5 from MK3, and I need the password for the RAR file. Where can I find the serial? It doesn't come with USB or whatsoever. I only found "" written in the Orange5 body? Thank you Best regards.
  5. A

2019 Corolla Altis 89990-12193

All smart key lost. can this be done with Tango+? Does anyone here ever dealt with one before? market is general. Thank you, Best regards.
  6. A

Questions about Orange5

Hello there admin, is that Cars Mileage Calculator that somebody sells in m**auto.com is part of Orange5's original modules (cracked one of course If it is)? I looked up at the documentation but I couldn't find any of such a calculator in the documentation. Did I miss anything? I currently is...
  7. A

Mitsubishi NCF 29xxx

Does Barracuda reset/renew/unlock this Mitsubishi smartkey? The board is from a 2022 Mitsubishi Xpander Cross. It's so hard to get, they are not even ready at the dealer. Some supplier have them, but they're locked.
  8. A

Is this 2016 Isuzu MUX Not Supported Yet?

Hello admin, we work on a 2016 Isuzu MUX, all keys lost. ~ Immo part number is 8982558470, ~ eeprom is 93c56 We load the dump on Tango under NPR, although it's recognized it throws an error. Is this immo type not supported yet or the dump simply has been tampered by OBD operation? If the...
  9. A

2007 BMW X5 CAS3+

Is there anything wrong with the maker? The newly added spare key not work. Car does start but remote not work. We're using ver 1.123
  10. A

Admin, help please - 2014 Suzuki Wagon.

is this file an immo file? We loaded it to every Suzuki maker but it's unknown. Car suddenly can not be started. We tried reprogramming it through OBD but it can not be done. So we looked for immobox, but we found none. However, we do find s93a56 in ECU. Below is the file. ECU Denso P/N...
  11. A

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Unknown Board

Hello admin and everyone.. We have this 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer where it looks like it's board not available in Tango. P/N MR587312 On the board we can't find any 24c01, 24c02, 24c16 or any other eeprom as listed in the maker. There is however a processor on the PCB marked with ; 0K38 236 /...
  12. A

2012 Chevy Colorado

Hello admin, can you please inform us whether we need to generate Circle+ for this dump or a blank ID46 is enough? Car is far away from our place. Thank you. best regards.
  13. A

Problem with fresh install.

We're re-installing Tango to a new PC. After installation successful Tango tries to download software update. But it never completed the task because each time it's begin to do th download, Tango apps is suddenly close. how to fix it? thank you. best regards.
  14. A

2019 Yamaha R25 - aerial detection shows ID46

Hello admin and everyone, how likely there is a Yamaha with ID46? We got a phone for a 2019 Yamaha R25 here. Aerial detection with VVDI Key Tool shows ID46. On ignition, we couldn't find the usual Moric immobox (no label at all and it appears to be just like a casual ignition. But we haven't...
  15. A

Software Activation

Hello admin, may we know what time is it over there right now? We've been submitting an order to MK3 to activate Mercedes software since 9 or 10 hours (it should be yesterday, but they said the order can not be made because it was Sunday) ago maybe, but we haven't received it yet. They are...
  16. A

Mercedes Software

Hello everyone, will anyone here be kind enough to check whether the dump is still good or not before I spend my 80 bucks for the software? thank you, best regards.
  17. A

EWS 1 No Start

Hello there admin, so, we had this EWS 1 coming to us a few days ago, key existed but lost the transponder. We then read 2D47J inside the EWS with AK90, file read successfully, then program a blank pcf7935 with EWS1 key maker to one of its empty slots. But it doesn't start. We then used that...
  18. A

2018 Haval H1

Hello admin, sometimes ago we received a call for this car from another city. So, due to the distance we asked the owner there to send us the immobox. Once we received the immobox we opened it up and found a 24c02 in it. We read it and then upload the file into Tango. All of the Chinese cars...
  19. A

2000 Jeep, 24LC02B

Hello admin, is there any problem with the software? The car doesn't start after programming. We used LKP. Thank you.
  20. A

C180 W203

Hello guys, need a bit of help please if it's okay.. it's our first time with MB. Do we need to disconnect the battery before removing EIS from the car? Thank you. best regards.
Back