Recent content by autoimmo

1. A

2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

Has anyone ever done this? Will Tango do this? Car is far away from my place, thus I really would like to know before I go there. VIN# TRJ150011**** Destination = Japan SmartBox P/N = 89990-60800 SmartKey P/N = 89904-60U90 Thank you, Best regards.
  2. A

Need sync ecu hilux 2023

use your scanner and go to ECU --> active test --> TC TE (if I'm not mistaken) that's if they haven't made the process become online and requires password.
  3. A

Tango 4D Inconsistent Reading

We did a key clone for 4D67 Toyota yesterday. Tango sometimes read the chip as DST+ (which can't be cloned) and sometimes read it as 4D67 Master. We have to move the key around the coil and has to multiple read it so it finally recognized as 4D67 so we can clone it. Best regards.
  4. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

I'm from Indonesia. Car started anyway. Apparently the dump was corrupt, a friend helped to fix it.
  5. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

unfortunately we don't have super VAG. back again to the car after dump successfully reverted to original, tried with CN6 using Tango but still no start. tried with XT27 using VVDI2 also no start.
  6. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

We did make the new keys on the already used slot (position 1 and 2, not the new empty slot). After the non-starter chips I tried to program another chips with VVDI2 with the PIN i got from the dump 02693, but strange as it may seem, none of the modules in the car are accessible except for ABS...
  7. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

any suggestion, admin? or anyone perhaps?
  8. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

Now we tried to revert back to the original file but Orange5 says "Write Error [00001]"
  9. A

2001 Audi TT No Start

Hello admin, I wonder if we did anything wrong here.. Yesterday we were working on a 2001 Audi TT, MM dash with 912DG128A processor on it. We read the dump with Orange5 and then programmed 2 regular ID48 chips with Tango, save the new files and then wrote it back to the dash. Today we tested...
  10. A

Orange5 Password

We've done the installation sir. But can't download the HPX (we did use the last 9 digit serial ). "The requested URL /immov10/7FD9-XXXX.rar was not found on this server."
  11. A

Orange5 Password

Thank you sir. I have extracted the RAR file. I then open Device Manager as instructed per manual. Then connect Orange to my laptop, LED is solid blue. But there is no Orange5 listed in Device Manager. I have tried different cables also, the result still the same. I tried connecting my...
  12. A

Orange5 Password

Hello sir, I've just bought my Orange5 from MK3, and I need the password for the RAR file. Where can I find the serial? It doesn't come with USB or whatsoever. I only found "" written in the Orange5 body? Thank you Best regards.
  13. A

2019 Corolla Altis 89990-12193

SOLVED. It happens to be just the old P88 smartkey after I remove the smartbox. Read dump then with Tango program SLK-03, then add full smartkey with Techstream. Job done. Thank you for all.
  14. A

Toyota hilux revo diesel ecu much

usually program VIN and jumper pin 4+13 for 35 minutes.
  15. A

2019 Corolla Altis 89990-12193

I have not updated (yearly license) my device yet. My guy went to the car he said Not Supported. I'm asking whether or not Tango will be able to do it if I buy the license?
Back