Recent content by Andy Fagan

1. A

Kawasaki_650_20year

Hi, did you find which was the correct EEPROM? If you did could you let me know it's location? Привет, ты нашел правильную EEPROM? Если да, не могли бы вы сообщить мне его местонахождение?
  2. A

Suzuki bike EEPROM Location??

Can anyone tell me where the EEPROM is on this Suzuki EFi unit 32920-08J51 ? TIA Andy
  3. A

Aygo ECU EEPROM??

Bosch 0 261 A10 406 Toyota part number 89661 0H390 Hi Can anyone help me identify which device holds info to clone ECU? I can't see an obvious EEPROM attached Picture of board and all the soic8 SMD's
  4. A

HC05BX64 adapter

Bought an Orange5 a few months ago and the HC05BX64 adapter that came with it wont read any micro's. However if I use the one from my old Omega MTRK it reads fine. I have noticed that some adapters being sold seem to have an extra separate 2 pins on the end of the plug whereas my Orange5...
  5. A

Orange5 immo HPX

Hi All, I have now upgraded my old Omega and bought the Orange5 with immo HPX. Couple of things I've noticed straight away is on Mercedes Sprinter there is no option to read with wires like with the Omega and it doesn't appear to have the VAG immo box (Polo etc) with PLCC reading with cable. Is...
  6. A

2000my BMW 3 series E36

Went to an E36 today which was year 2000 and I couldn't find the EWS2 module. I have done scores of these before but when I removed the glove-box panel there was no EWS unit. There was a white box which I assume is Central locking module and the space for the EWS but no EWS unit there. There was...
  7. A

Omega on later windows 10??

My old XP computer has finally died and am replacing with a new one but it is on Windows 10. Is there any way to run Omega with this OS? TIA Andy (Omega CBEF)
  8. A

Sprinter dumps required

Anyone have both dumps from immo and ECU for 1999 sprinter 313. Immo must be 0J62D HC05X16 micro TIA Andy
  9. A

Honda Bike 38770 MJC L01

Honda Bike 38770 MJC L01 Can anyone help me where EEPROM location is on this one? TIA Andy
  10. A

2013 Ford Focus BCM

Tried programming this car by OBD with several tools. Managed to clear keys but would not program new keys. Removed BCM (Label Pictured) and it looks like a HC9S12 sandwiched between PCB's but the solder on pins holding boards together will not flow for some reason. Does anyone have pinouts or...
  11. A

Virgin Dumps needed for 2012 Audi A3 cluster. Micronas

Does anyone have a virgin dumps for 2012 Audi A3 cluster. It is the Micronas and 24c32 I need dumps for. The part number is 8P0 920 982Q TIA Andy
  12. A

2007 Toyota Corolla Colour Col VVTI 1398cc

SB1KM20E10F058785 Got this to do tomorrow and not sure whether it will have a separate immo or not, Anyone refresh my memory where the immo is located in these if it has one? TIA Andy
  13. A

Toyota G-Key image generator

Hi, I have just bought this maker but I notice there is no provision to make a B6 or B7 key. Is it possible to add this to the Maker in future as it would help for when immo is reset or new immo fitted. Regards Andy
  14. A

Mercedes Actros ECU dump needed

Does anyone have an original good dump for a Mercedes Actros ECU please? TIA Andy
  15. A

2013 chevrolet Spark immo

im860 immobilzer 7313a- im860 Does anyone know which device to read in this immo? TIA Andy
Back