Abrites VS Russia. Your NEXT

sm272

Dear auto repair. Many of you use the Abrites product. In Russia with ALL the customers, the manufacturer acted very ugly. He blocked August 12, 2018, ALL devices purchased in the period 2014-2018 years. Thereby motivating his only "former" representative. The official answer of Abrites: This representative owes them money. We ask You on behalf of Automaster of Russia to write to the address Abrites on the good masters. PS
And you should think about the company Abrites. Thanks

What do you mean blocked? AMS still active and any further dealing will be with ABRITEs direct, no problem.I bought my licenses ect. from Russia for years.

abritus are saying that the Russian Dealer, owes them Outstanding Funds.
The Russian Dealers, says he owes them Nothing.

Abritus have Now Blocked the Dealers, Cliental machines.
So that the Dealer would be pressured into making the Payment.

SM272 has your device been blocked, mine has not or is it selective?
Not doubting you just hard to believe, it would be a very silly move for the company both legally and to its reputation.

No it's real. We communicate with each other and more than 250 devices purchased in abrites72.ru blocked. AMS is, but Internet features are disabled. Only off-line services.

Acelocks":34wi79ny said:
abritus are saying that the Russian Dealer, owes them Outstanding Funds.
The Russian Dealers, says he owes them Nothing.

Abritus have Now Blocked the Dealers, Cliental machines.
So that the Dealer would be pressured into making the Payment.
That's right. "Customers must suffer while the dealer and Abrites negotiate."

As mentioned ABRITES have blocked the device from anyone who bought licenses ect from the Russian distributor between 2014-2018, I purchased a license back in 2016 from the Russian distributor and my AMS was direct from ABRITES though when I went to renew my AMS today I recieved the following Email:

This device has been banned as we have not received a payment for
some of the functions. Please contact your distributor - Mr. Andrey
Glinskiy in order to sort out the matter. As soon as we have received
the payment, we will remove the ban on this interface and you will be
able to use it as before.

​Its hard to believe they would take this route and try and use customers to pressure a distributor into payment. This means that ultimately nobody's software is safe from any distributor, what if a well know UK distributor owed money then all UK devices will be blocked until they pay so the customer suffers. Lost all belief in this company that holds no values or respect for its customers that spend thousands!!

Yes only after a lot of pressure and their name getting trashed, oh and the pending lawsuit against them! Then they try and come out of it smelling of roses and act like they did everyone a favour unblocking devices! No excuse and also so oppology for loss of earnings and damage that they caused to users.

Back