Latest activity

• admin
    admin replied to the thread Toyota CH-R 2023.
    Yes, it is supported.
    • 8999A-F4110.png
  • V
    направи го през ОБД
  • H
    Hamza26 posted the thread Toyota CH-R 2023 in TANGO.
    Hi, I have tried to read TMLF15 via OBD, no comms. I tried on bench with Autel and it’s keeps saying version not supported, can we...
  • Y
    Yusuf reacted to admin's post in the thread ATL with Like Like.
    As you are registered we know which was your device. Regarding acquiring a new Tango, you can order from any of our distributors. Base...
  • admin
    admin replied to the thread ATL.
    As you are registered we know which was your device. Regarding acquiring a new Tango, you can order from any of our distributors. Base...
  • Y
    Yusuf replied to the thread ATL.
    thank you sir , so where should I buy it? Just buy hardware or just basic software? where should I buy? My Tango has been lost for a...
  • Y
    Yusuf reacted to admin's post in the thread ATL with Like Like.
    Hello, If you get a new Tango write us the serial number and we will send you activation files for the paid functions your old device...
  • admin
    admin replied to the thread ATL.
    Hello, If you get a new Tango write us the serial number and we will send you activation files for the paid functions your old device...
  • Y
    Yusuf posted the thread ATL in TANGO.
    My tango has disappeared and it seems impossible to find. accidentally ended up in the customer's car and he didn't realize it. If I...
  • Y
    Hello all, May someone can help me, I add new key to this car I read Dflash and P flash. When connect bcm back to the car is tiking and...
  • Y
    Hello admin, Please add me to WhatsApp group +972506671266
  • T
    TOKATAEV replied to the thread PEUGEOT 307 2002 NEED PINCODE.
    Thanks brother
  • R
    ristaka replied to the thread PEUGEOT 307 2002 NEED PINCODE.
    2EK5
  • T
    TOKATAEV replied to the thread PEUGEOT 307 2002 NEED PINCODE.
    Hello everyone, I need a PIN code for a PEUGEOT 307 2001. Motorola 912 BSI dump
  • T
    tomanycars replied to the thread 2018 renault trafic AKL.
    Obdstar doesn't work causes more problems. , I'll look at lonsdor
Back