Tango subscription

EMCE

Hello
I've got a question to people who bought subscription, what is the latest version for tango? Mine tango shows that 127.4 is actual. But it is from december 2022. I wanted to buy a subscription but I'm starting to consider if it's any sense of it, since there is nothing new since this time.

We were busy with Barracuda, besides during that time the database of Tango was updated over 15 times, which means dozens of Toyota and Lexus vehicles added. Anyway next update is being done, but it is complex and this is why it takes a lot of time.
Not to mention that the Tango you are registered with doesn't have even 50% of the functions active.
Regardless it is up to you.

We were busy with Barracuda, besides during that time the database of Tango was updated over 15 times, which means dozens of Toyota and Lexus vehicles added. Anyway next update is being done, but it is complex and this is why it takes a lot of time.
Not to mention that the Tango you are registered with doesn't have even 50% of the functions active.
Regardless it is up to you.
I got what I need, toyota is rare job in my region. I'm happy to pay for subscription but for now You support mainly old cars.

Это да верно, многие так говорят: Все старое пока. Да и на этом спасибо.

Back