prado landcruiser 2003

Hello all,
pls assist me. i am working on a landcruiser prado 2003 model. all keys are lost. the ecu part no is 89661-6A150. immo part no is 89780-60350
i tried making a key from the immo (93c66), tango returns unknown version. i also explored the ecu. i found ic900 bearing a 93c56. read and loaded data on tango via landcruiser ecu v1 and a key was made as 4c. but the car will not start with the 4c key.

pls find attached both dumps and see if there is a way the immo dump can be repaired. i am convinced the car should use an id 67. i think something should be wrong with the immo dump. optionally, can anyone assist with a set of working dump?

thanks

chris

Attachments

• 93C66-0423(51)EEPganiprado.rar
    177 bytes · Views: 16
  • ganipradoecu.rar
    187 bytes · Views: 16
Hi Chris,

The Bin Files, to me, been messed up a lot.

Your immo, is for 4D Transponder, Key 1: should be Page 1: 32, and Key 2: Should be Page 1: 52.

The Ecu File have no Sync Data left, you have kept adding trasnponders on differnt locations.

Have you saved the original bin file from ecu or you do not have the original file.

If you do have the original file of the ECU, kindly post it along with the key data which you want to add up into the immo bin file.
The key data have to be, with page 1: 32 or with Page 1: 52,

Kind Regards,

Tariq Raja
autolocksmith@hotmail.co.uk

Tariq Raja":1lq39p95 said:
Hi Chris,

The Bin Files, to me, been messed up a lot.

Your immo, is for 4D Transponder, Key 1: should be Page 1: 32, and Key 2: Should be Page 1: 52.

The Ecu File have no Sync Data left, you have kept adding trasnponders on differnt locations.

Have you saved the original bin file from ecu or you do not have the original file.

If you do have the original file of the ECU, kindly post it along with the key data which you want to add up into the immo bin file.
The key data have to be, with page 1: 32 or with Page 1: 52,

Kind Regards,

Tariq Raja
autolocksmith@hotmail.co.uk

thanks tariq

i was not the first person to visit the car. i cannot tell what was done before the job got to my place. pls find attached key data from a 4D transponder. also find attached the original data from ecu.

thanks and waiting for ur reply

chris

Attachments

• ganipradoecu.rar
    187 bytes · Views: 16
  • Tiris 4D.rar
    42.7 KB · Views: 19
qtecautolabs":233lb2ai said:
Hello all,
pls assist me. i am working on a landcruiser prado 2003 model. all keys are lost. the ecu part no is 89661-6A150. immo part no is 89780-60350
i tried making a key from the immo (93c66), tango returns unknown version. i also explored the ecu. i found ic900 bearing a 93c56. read and loaded data on tango via landcruiser ecu v1 and a key was made as 4c. but the car will not start with the 4c key.

pls find attached both dumps and see if there is a way the immo dump can be repaired. i am convinced the car should use an id 67. i think something should be wrong with the immo dump. optionally, can anyone assist with a set of working dump?

thanks

chris

here use these dumps then auto registration cycle your new keys

Attachments

• prado-new.rar
    291 bytes · Views: 61
Back