My Omega couldn't read TMS processor

tunde

Hi admin,
My omega refuse to read tms processors, its always come up with this message Checksum error.check file: kmtrktm2bix!
I don't know the meaning of this. And also I tried to run omega test on my omega Mtrk. Its comes up with this message Omega FW.v1.62 TXD error 1.
I don't understand all this messages. Please I need help.
Thanks

Admin
Please I need help on this. My omega can't read tms processor. Waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks

Hi Admin
My omega can't read Tms processors.
Have made complain several weeks yet I have not receive any response base on this. Have also sent several mails to Scorpio base on this issue. Yet not a single response.
And I don't know why I was abandoned like this for weeks without any response . this has never happen like this before.
Hope have not done something wrong against the rule of the platform.
Thanks

Thanks Admin
For you quick response.
Plead have checked my mail box and haven't receive and email from you sir.
I don't know what is wrong but I haven't gotten any mail.
And my problem is still there. I don't know if you can please post what I need to do on this forum. It is easier and faster.
Waiting for your urgent response on this challenge.
Thanks

Hi admin,
Please have not received any mail regarding my challenge on my omega programmer.
Please I need help on my omega programmer. The tool refuse to read tms processors.
I need all help on this issue. I just felt abandoned on this whole issue. The issue is just getting out of hands, sincerely I don't know what excuse to present to my customers again.
Admin please I need all help on this issue.

Back