CEM L cloning

tomanycars

hi all i have a CEM L inbound from another garage, they don't know what mcu is within they can't read it nor can they tell me the year it came from , although it was a hazy guess of a xc90 , what aload of help that is! ughh! i'll update further when i know more but i am hoping for a connection via bdm if there is one available for the orange5

Hi,

its probably best if you say what MCU or memory you are trying to read. While I might not be able to turn your vague description into useful info, if you listed as much info including part numbers, mcu numbers, you might get more help.

Rickey.

rickey":149mk3i7 said:
Hi,

its probably best if you say what MCU or memory you are trying to read. While I might not be able to turn your vague description into useful info, if you listed as much info including part numbers, mcu numbers, you might get more help.

Rickey.

Hi

Like I mentioned the other garage didn't know , and neither did I until it had landed with me , they are not clued up on it. , I hadn't seen the cem unit at that time , and that is why it was vague. I have now since received the cem unit and the mcu is a M30855F & a eeprom 93C86
The mcu looks like it's had some action. Xprog covers this mcu , , although there's no guarantee that it'll copy the encrypted data, I have i/o which covers this mcu but that relys on the can bus coms and I think , k line coms ill have to look at the connection plan, but I'll need to decode the password for access presumably for accessing the encrypted data. I haven't looked to see if o5 does it or in a different way as of yet. As it only landed with me lastnight.

There are few CEM based on the M32C
1) M30835FJ - 512K
2) M30855FH - 384K
3) M30855FJ - 512K
4) M30855FW - 320K
All mcu are supported in the base software Orange5.
M32C SPI group.

Back