admin

Hello ALL,

We have released Tango software update v1.122

Documentation:
News: http://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tango/News.pdf

Change list

Again FIRST in the WORLD!
TangoPlus For Toyota: OBD solution for Toyota CHR 2017- Smart Box ECU.
These vehicles utilize Toyota smart keys (page1 A9), emulated on SLK-04/04E.
Actual smart keys can then be added via standard diagnostic procedure (Techstream & others).*

* - The function requires activation Toyota CHR 2017

Note:10.12.2021 Additional update of Tango+ Toyota version 7.1. To download: Help->Updates->Check Updates
[+] Added support for several rare CHR Certification ECUs.
[+] Extended compatibility and stability with several out of specification PassThru adapters : MVCI, early versions of OpenPort, and others

wow great timing i was just updating tango with v121 and this just been released also have a chr coming next week AKL so hopefully no problems

great work admin keep it up,

Is it only chr?

Are vehicles using other Page1 A9 supported?

admin":3paxun6e said:
Hello ALL,

We have released Tango software update v1.122

Documentation:
News: http://scorpio-lk.com/downloads/Tango/News.pdf

Change list

Again FIRST in the WORLD!
TangoPlus For Toyota: OBD solution for Toyota CHR 2017- Smart Box ECU.
These vehicles utilize Toyota smart keys (page1 A9), emulated on SLK-04/04E.
Actual smart keys can then be added via standard diagnostic procedure (Techstream & others).*

* - The function requires activation Toyota CHR 2017

Note: Version 7.0 of Tango+ Toyota and its help file can be downloaded once main software and firmware updates are complete: Help->Updates->Check Updates

autofan1965":2x9x0g2u said:
Its cover all pg9 c-hr until now or only some SW versions?
There might be mid/late 2021 types that we haven't encountered yet or odd region specific one, otherwise should be ok.

Etty":3f7sesw9 said:
I have tried on a Landcruiser with page 9 and it says not supported.
Of'course it will write so, if it did LC we would have written CHR, Landcruiser and so on. Approach for the locked vehicles is individual.
As we have wrote multiple times already currently supported are CHRs (SW:1.122)and Camrys (SW:1.121), we haven't decided yet when we will release more.

Great news, hopefully this will be the beginning to unlock the other A8/A9 platform that is still unresolved yet till today.

Note:10.12.2021 Additional update of Tango+ Toyota version 7.1. To download: Help->Updates->Check Updates
[+] Added support for several rare CHR Certification ECUs.
[+] Extended compatibility and stability with several out of specification PassThru adapters : MVCI, early versions of OpenPort, and others

admin":1y1op7go said:
Etty":1y1op7go said:
Of'course it will write so, if it did LC we would have written CHR, Landcruiser and so on. Approach for the locked vehicles is individual.
As we have wrote multiple times already currently supported are CHRs (SW:1.122)and Camrys (SW:1.121), we haven't decided yet when we will release more.

Toyota CH-R/Prius/Rav4/Avalon?

madmax095":3gwt8zt0 said:
admin":3gwt8zt0 said:
Etty":3gwt8zt0 said:

Toyota CH-R/Prius/Rav4/Avalon?

It's list of last update of Abrites, hope we can do same cars list with Tango+ toyota.
cross finger...

Theirs is not released yet, our CHR is, for already two weeks and if their previous release of Camry(which we released for free) is any indication of what is
actually supported by them I doubt we will be impressed.
Avalon is US specific and it can be reset for like 5 bucks or so, so we don't see much need for it.
About Prius and Rav4 we have them, but have to decide weather to release all variants.

This great software, except we can't update our computers with it.. I have three different laptops and none will upgrade.. I have bought 2 different Tango's and now neither will work.. What is going on?? there is no help and now nothing works.. How about going back to a version that actually works... Program ask's me to update, then starts to download, then crashes..

techterr":1xeg5gsw said:
This great software, except we can't update our computers with it.. I have three different laptops and none will upgrade.. I have bought 2 different Tango's and now neither will work.. What is going on?? there is no help and now nothing works.. How about going back to a version that actually works... Program ask's me to update, then starts to download, then crashes..
Software works just fine, you are not complying with the install requirements !
Tango installation guide is on our forum : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975
A few other things to note:
1. Giving Tango software OS administrator privileges is mandatory on Windows 7/8/10/11
2. Required libraries, which you are most likely missing: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package both x86 & x64: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15975

Back