Search results

1. A

SUZUKI IGNIS 2002 33970-80G01 NEED SYNC

I really appreciate your comment friend. Please can you describe step by step how to synchronize Suzuki Ignis with Launch X431?
  2. A

SUZUKI IGNIS 2002 33970-80G01 NEED SYNC

Dear Friends. This 2002 Suzuki Ignis stopped starting after they repaired the engine, my client reports that it started once and then they have been trying to start with a low battery until now the immo LED is oscillating and it won't start. Please can you help me synchronize the immo with the...
  3. A

Software Update V34

Thank you very much for this update, Barracuda is becoming more and more interesting
  4. A

I NEED TO DOWNLOAD MY ADDITIONAL LICENSES PURCHASED FOR ORAN

Hello Please I need to know from where to download the additional licenses that are purchased for Orange5. I have purchased licenses to read NEC V850 a while ago and need to download them. I hope your help please Thank you
  5. A

TOYOTA RAV4 IMMO 89780-12390 ALL KEY LOST

Dear Administrator I try to communicate with barracuda to a serial immo 89780-12390 with Barracuda. but you try for a moment and then you see a message that says: onknown login. Will it be possible to get some solution to make keys when all keys are lost? THANKS
  6. A

NEED HELP FOR READ D70F3529 OF DASHBOARD SUBARU OUTBACK 2017

I try to connect with Orange5 to read D70F3529 from a Subaru Outback 2017 dashboard, but the reading still succeeds. Please can you tell me to which part of Orange5 I should connect MODE0-LOGIC0 and MODE1-LOGIC0? I understand that it must be about GND and VDD? please explain me please see the...
  7. A

VOLVO S60 2009 SYNCHRONIZE CEM 93C86 - ECU 95080

Dear Friends I have a Volvo S60 of 2009 with Original cem and key working, the original ecu is lost. a donor ecu was obtained whose eeprom is 95080. When filtering by tango, the file is recognized and synchronized. But the engine does not start. the case is that Tango indicates that it can...
  8. A

SUBARU KEY "H" CAN YOU GENERATE WITH TANGO?

Dear Administrator Is it possible to generate an H transponder for Subaru? The new subaru come with H key thanks for comment. regards
  9. A

MAHINDRA MCU S9S08DZ32 TOTAL EDITION

Dear Admin I need to do a reading to the MCU of the Mahindra immobilizer, I know that it is possible to do this reading via K-line, but I need to edit the dump in its entirety. By Kline I can only edit part of the MCU. Can you please tell me how I can do a complete edition of the 1M74K MCU. I...
  10. A

SUZUKI SWIFT 2012 KEY LOST

I scheduled a PCF7936 for this Suzuki Swift 2012, using the BCM 93C86 file, but the vehicle will not start. Has anyone had a similar experience with this Swift? I need to know if someone has programmed the key successfully using Tango Thanks for you coment.
  11. A

I NEED HELP FOR BCM2 OF AUDI A4

Friends Forum Recently, more than three months read one BCM2 using tool ABprog of Avdi . The same vehicle returned to my workshop after 3 months. Now BCM2 is damaged and does not open the contact and not turn the dashboard. Try to read but can not read the NEC with ABprog nor with Orange5. on...
  12. A

CHEVROLET CAPTIVA 2011

I have a chevrolet captiva 2011, this car I'm changing it a ecm, after updating the modules with SPS; we proceeded to do the programming of the key but the message I get after 10 minutes is having 1 programmed key and the key is in the ignition is not valid. I've always seen in this procedure...
  13. A

EDIT A KEY USED IN OTHER VEHICLE FOR BCM2

Dear Friends. I have a 2011 Audi A4, I BCM2 reading. be possible to edit a key used for other vehicle? according I see in the attached image editing is possible. I welcome your comments
  14. A

Calculate the page 4 of this 4D key

Please friends. Please can you help me to calculate the page 4 of this 4D key? Thank you for your help
  15. A

SCANIA TRUCK ALL KEY LOST

Hello Friends. I need your help to program a key to a 2008 Scania Truck? I have read the key purchased from the dealer and reading immo 25c256. Thank you for your help
  16. A

AUDI A4 2011 NEED PIN CODE,CS AND MAC BY FILE BCM2

Dear Friends I need your help to adapt a used ecu this Audi A4 2011 Read BCM2 using ABPROG. but I can not get the pin code, CS and MAC. I using Tango software BCM2 without success and it does not recognize the file. Can anyone tell me how I get this data to tailor the ecu? I have read the...
  17. A

HELP FOR INSTALL DST40_TABLE

What is the correct procedure for the installation of DST40? I try to clone a 4D key and I get a message like the attached image. 1. download DST40_TABLE. 2. unzip where in you installed Tango 3. run SetupDST40.exe This procedure right? Thank you for your help
  18. A

GREAT WALL WINGLE 5 2012

Dear Friend. Please can you help me to calculate pin code by dump Great wall 2012? immo brand is Delphi.
  19. A

SUBARU NEW IMPREZA 2012

Dear Friends. I have to program the key to this Subaru "NEW IMPREZA" of 2012. A this vehicle has been stolen the dashboard, the engine ECU and the BCM. only the key is this vehicle; opens and closes doors with key buttons. I have a set of files in a similar vehicle. These files are written to...
  20. A

NEED CALCULATING THE PAGE 4 OF KEY 4D70

Dear Friends I need to calculate the page 4, key 4D70. can someone help me with the correct procedure to do this calculation? . has been using the calculator Tango, but still not discover page 4. if necessary I will pay to learn this procedure. Thank you for your help.
Back