Search results

1. S

VW 1.4TSI immo Off

I understand, however the ecm was burned because the battery was polarized incorrectly. If I had been able to read it, I could have uploaded it to any donor ecm with ease. Is it possible to turn off immo on a donor ECM ?
  2. S

VW 1.4TSI immo Off

It’s 2012 Sharan 1.4TSI Turbo Couldn’t read by a Ktag
  3. S

VW 1.4TSI immo Off

не е възможно да се прочете ECM, той е повреден
  4. S

VW 1.4TSI immo Off

Hello, I'm feeling extremely confused and would appreciate any help. Unfortunately, after a long vacation, I tried to jump-start my car and accidentally reversed the polarity, which caused the ECM to cook.I couldn't even read it to clone. The only option I have left is to purchase a $2000 OEM...
  5. S

Key code by picture for Miracle A5

Hi Guys , Can you help me keycode for this to cut it using miracle A5? Thanks
  6. S

Daihatsu Terios IMMO Off 89560-87403

Hi Guys , Is it possible to immo off this ecu ? Thanks
  7. S

Toyota RAV4 2019 Proximity

Hi Guys, I am having a big issue with this Toyota RAV4 2019, I have full Toyota software but unfortunately I couldn't program the proximity. I changed all necessary modules and managed to open ignition whereas it couldn't learn the key , I NEED HELP PLEASE !!! Toyota RAV4 2019 Model ...
  8. S

VW-6K0906E.rar

Hi , Could some one please help me locate the right flash to make immo off pls Thanks in advance
  9. S

invalid firmware version1.87 required 1.78

Hi, i couldn't update tango as it shows invalid firmware version , help pls? Thanks
Back