Search results

1. H

conversion of hpl file to hpx

But the *.hpl file can run on cloned hardware. My Orange5 is used in the shop with many workers used it and they can copy the software and run it on the cloned hardware. that's why I want my calculators to be encrypted on my hardware.
  2. H

Hello Is there any way to encrypt my Calculators to run scripts on my serial number only?
  3. H

Hello, How to convert *.hpl files to encrypted *.hpx files? thank you in advance Привет, Как преобразовать файлы *.hpl в зашифрованные файлы *.hpx? заранее спасибо
  4. H

Problem in Reading Spansion TC-Flash

I tried to read the TC-Flash of the Spansion microcontroller, S6J300BKSE, but it stopped in the middle of the process. What could be the problem? read file is attached Thanks a lot Я попытался прочитать TC-Flash микроконтроллера Spansion, S6J300BKSE, но он остановился на середине процесса...
  5. H

Orange5 FujitsuV7 License

Hello, How to order FujitsuV7 license? When I proceed to order, only option is Pay on delivery. Thanks Привет, Как заказать лицензию FujitsuV7? Когда я приступаю к заказу, единственным вариантом является оплата при доставке. Спасибо
  6. H

Repack exe stop working

I am having trouble installing Tango, I spent almost an hour but not success Tango run as administrator installed Microsoft redistributable package but when downloading the new software its stop and close any help?
  7. H

HiTAG(BMW)

Hello admin, I just want to ask, what keymaker need to buy to run the HITAG(BMW) software? Thanks
Back