Search results

1. N

Ford maker for US models

Any chance there is ever going to be decent coverage for American Ford models? I know its rare we need it but it is handy to have in many cases.
  2. N

anyone else with having issues with 7935 in v1.11

I was making a key for ews3 and turns out my same supply of 7935 I've had for awhile and used quite a bit, no longer works. I get "failed to write row 0x10" errors with any chip. I used another device with same chip and file and worked fine. Is this bug or something change in tango so he...
  3. N

2001 SLK320 immo box 170 820 11 26

Having trouble with this box. First read (ori-read1) I removed mcu and used soldered to xprog adapter. -Wont open in tango>eu>mercedes>all maskets "unknown version" -Opens under eu>mercedes>ml>aam: create key in unused spot 2. After putting everything back I get Start Error in dash. So I do...
  4. N

failed reading uPD70F3629

I could never get this to read. Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?
  5. N

2009 Honda Accord (US Model) 93c66 39730-TA0-A0

Here is dump from ST 93c66 eeprom from an 2009 Honda Accord (US Model). IMMO Unit 39730-TA0-A0. When repairing ignition cylinders I frequently remove the immo's to just eeprom the news keys in instead of using obd tools unfortunately it looks this one is not supported by tango. Perhaps its an...
  6. N

Dead Cas2? E90 Bmw 5wk4 9412lbf

read eep and flash with xprog, Made key with tango but have 0 activity on dash. Did I brick the cas or maybe have bad flash? I've never had completely dead dash before so not sure.
  7. N

dodge durango 05- 9s12 skim issues

Having issue's with an 04 dodge durango and hoping someone may know what went wrong. Process: -No car history. -Pulled pin ok with TCODE, but failed to program new RKE. -Removed SKIM, read mc9s12dg128 (0l85d) with O5. Skip Sec 4 hours later unlocked, read and saved eep and flash for later...
  8. N

Reading MC9S12DG128 Mask 0L85D

Working on this 05 durango, trying to read the mc9s12dg128 (0l85d) and not having much luck. When using O5 and adapter qfp80 9s12dxxx it reads id fine and starts the SS process. So far my last attempt at SS ran up to unsec 35,XXX. if reading without SS I get a message about BDM locked and then...
  9. N

03 Audi A8 kessy immo unknown version

I have a friend working on this audi A8. He sent me the kessy unit to look at since he was having trouble getting any reads with clip. I removed chip from board and soldered to adapter but still getting unknown from tango. Any idea's I read with tl866 micro memroy 93c86 x8 and x16 (not sure...
  10. N

lost sync? 2005 530 bmw with CAS2 unit

Keyed ignition with cas 2 unit. read with xprog. slot 1 = 7936 slot 2 = 7941 slot 3 = 7941 rest open. I wrote new 7936 to slot 1 then wrote new file from tango to CAS2. Usually I never write this file back when using cas remotes but needed to 7936 this time. I'm not really sure what I'm looking...
  11. N

09 Mini Cooper CAS3+ and DME read

I have read the CAS3 and tango is needing the EEPROM or ISN from DME. What do I need to read to get this? I'm not familiar with this process yet.
  12. N

08 Land Rover LR2 smart key

Am I able to do a smart key to start this? 2008 LAND ROVER LR2 SALFS24N98H030190 (US MARKET) If so what module am I looking for on it?
  13. N

2015 Scion FRS

anyone know where immo box is on this thing? Ive looked all over havent seen it (behind cluster, radio & under dash. ecu in pic. maybe immo data insiD it?
  14. N

Info about 2011 Subaru Outback

Pulled box on this 11 outback (see pics) ic17 was labeled A010 read chip as 24c02 and get data but wont open under any makers for Subaru. read again as 24c01 and was able to open under subaru makers for 24c01 (impreza/forester) but is missing some data that was on chip from when I read as...
  15. N

Tango Dead, Few questions.

So I'm guessing my tango has died. How I'm not sure, it was working fine yesterday then today I get the double lights of death. -I have tried multiple Y-cables. -I have tried leaving it plugged in for a hour or two. Are there any other things I should try before sending it in? How quick is the...
  16. N

2006 Honda Civic (US) IMMO data

I'm having issues with a 06 Civic and looking to see immo data. I have done a few FIT keys this way and was hoping this one was same (24c04) but its not looking that way. I wasnt able to read anY info on chip. but here is immo board. Does anyone know what to read this chip as? (the chips...
  17. N

1998 Infiniti q45 transponder

I know i need a 4c chip for these but is there any formatting needed before programming with an tcode? I tried with normal 4c and it didn't take. or Where is the box i need to remove to read the 93c46 chip?
  18. N

s80 - 2003 tb28f400 b5b80

Ive read and cleaned and re-read several times but keep getting the following dump that tango doesn't like. Tells me 0 keys in system and also that there is critical info missing. I did a quick check of some other s80 bins I have but can't tell much of what could be going on. Any Idea's?
  19. N

08 Camry Solora data location

anyone know where the immo data is on this board? dont see a ic900. I poked around behind cluster and under driversside for an immo box and did not see one. (unless its behind radio)
  20. N

MC68HC08AZ60 Adapter Reading 1j35d

So I have soldered a 1j35d on to the 908as60 adapter but keep getting errors "No MCU Echo" Any idea's? Solder joints look good. I do Security and it says no mcu echo then goes on a bit and hear a chaching. If tried to read chip after that just get echo error messages and MCU Not responding...
Back