Search results

1. D

Opel BCM

Hello. Any ideas on how to read a protected Nec D70F3469 found on an Opel BCM board which is damaged by water... Thank you.
  2. D

Nissan Navara.

Hello admin. I would like to know under which car heading tango can program new transponder for a lost key situation for a nissan navara with contintntal BCM with MC9S12XB128CAL processor. I have checked under Navara but the M42E processor isn't listed. Thank you.
  3. D

Motorola MC68HC705B32

Hi to all. I'm having a problem writing on a Motorola MC68HC705B32 with maskset G96A PLCC52 found in a Renault scenic UCH. Each time upon trying to write new dump I get message -Write error 00000 .I am using the HC05B-HC705B base adaptor, all the pins have been cleaned thoroughly , tried "skip...
  4. D

Totota Avanza Tiris DST -ID67

Hi to all. I would like to get some advice concerning this Toyota Avanza (2009) problem. Immo ecu is 89780-B0020 and ECU unit is 89560-BZ210. Car is a non starter with fault codes B2788 Communication problem of EFI - unmatched codes between Immo and EFI and P1601- Immo signal malfunction. I know...
  5. D

Initram register write error

Hi. I'm having a problem writing a 5L91N MCU contained on a renault uch. I have connected the wires in circuit according to the pics and upon trying to write new dump I get message "Initram register write error". The car had a lost card situation and I managed to read original dump to program...
  6. D

Renault megane UCH 1K79X

Hi to all. I would like to know if orange 5 can read/write MCU 1K79X contained in UCH of Renault megane . i've been able to read a 4L91N in circuit and now I want to read another UCh with a different mask set. Thank you.
  7. D

Read error Opel Immo TMS

Hi. I'm having a problem reading a TMS370C002 PLCC28 for Opel immo. First time Orange5 could read & program correctly but upon 3rd or 4th attempt upon reading I get message "Read error at 0000". I have tried reading (successfully)with my UPA-USB and no problem with the chip . I am running on...
  8. D

Mercedes ML270 start error.

Hi. I have a "start error" problem on a Benz ML270 and would like to know if Orange 5 is able to read the motorola D69J found on the BCM board so as to be able to program new transponder. Thank you.
Back