Search results

1. A

Perdua Myvi 2007

None of them actually, pinpoint the actual location. its located right behind the stereo on the back wall. if you remove the glove box and look to the centre, its positioned at the back, opposite the stereo.
  2. A

Perdua Myvi 2007

Hi, Im trying to locate, the immobiiser box, for the Perdua myvi 2007 ?. anyone know, ?
  3. A

VW Crafter Ignition Box Stolen 2015

Hi, VW Crafter 2015, Ignition box stolen. Does anyone know, how to match a used Ignition box, with key to the Original ECU, of the vehicle.
  4. A

Toyota ESL Error

Hi Tried to reset Toyota ESL. Reads, connection okay. Fails to reset, Error Step 2.
  5. A

Toyota Yaris ESl Reset fails

Hi. Connected to esl on bench. Connection ok, Reads part no, 45020-+++++. Locks the unit but fails to reset, Error Step 2. ?
  6. A

Toyota yaris 2018 prox key

Hi. Toyota yaris 2018 hybrid, push start, prox key. vehicle purchased from auction, with no remotes. There was an issue communicating, with the vehicle by obd, so I took the smart box out and added the emulator, as my remotes were not accepted. Later, found that a fuse had blown and there was no...
  7. A

Toyota CHR 2017+

Hi admin. The CHR 2017+ software, will that also cover other models, corolla/Rav4/Prius, 2017+. Regards
  8. A

BMW E60 MSS65 ECU ISN

Reading of both left and right MCU. Hi can anybody give ISN Regards
  9. A

2005 Porsche Cayenne 2995

Hi, Have read the kessy, 93C86, added PCF7936 chip, crypto mode. wrote file back, to kessy, car still not start. Any tips . Have tried to load the file but says, The extension bin is not allowed
  10. A

Toyota Key Code

Hi Ordered key code didn`t know, wasn`t able to convert the code. Toyota Yairs, 2015 Key Code 19C7Q.
  11. A

Toyota Previa 2002 Virgin file ?

hi. Anybody have a Virgin file for 89780-28050 immo box. Read the file but file currupted.
  12. A

BMW 1 Series F20 2012

Hi, Anybody able to find ISN, in this ECU Dump. Thanks.
  13. A

BMW F10 ISN

Hi Can anybody finf ISN from either of these files.
  14. A

Lexus 2005 IS220D

Hi, I went out to a Lexus is220d, lost key. I was told that some body had all ready attempted to programme a key but failed. I read the 93C86 chip and loaded it into tango. They had Reset the Smart box but not added the key. :o Now , what will be the process to start the Car.?
  15. A

Suzuki Swift 2009 Prox key

Hi Anybody know, where is the IMMobiliser. ? Is it in the ECU ? Suzuki swift Prox key 2009. Thanks
  16. A

Mecr SPrinter EZS not recognized

Hi, Is anybody able to repair this file. 2008 Sprinter, was told had a faulty key, after reading EZS, looks like currupted EEprom. Any help would be grateful.
  17. A

BMW ECU DUMP

Hi In making a Lost key Using the CAS Dump and a choice of other options. Using the ECU Dump is this Eeprom OR Flash. ?
  18. A

W168 A Class 2002

Hi Anyone know how to disarm the Alarm on this Vehicle. Have made a Transponder key to Start the Vehicle but the hazzard lights are Flashing. Or Is it Possible to Programe in a Used Remote. Thanks.
  19. A

VW LT 35 2005

Hi, I took the chip off the Board but not able to read it. Boot mode not sucessful. Any ideas on what to try. Chip HC05x16 0D62J
  20. A

Toyota G chip OBD Programming

Hello, I have installed 5.1 updated software and am still having problems. No response from Immo, turn ignition off/ on. The port is ok, its recognising the OBD lead.
Back