Search results

1. E

Tango subscription

Hello I've got a question to people who bought subscription, what is the latest version for tango? Mine tango shows that 127.4 is actual. But it is from december 2022. I wanted to buy a subscription but I'm starting to consider if it's any sense of it, since there is nothing new since this time.
  2. E

Bmw cas3

Hello I have problem with e61 it's all keys lost. Tango detected as cas3+, so I read ecu it is edc16 with 95640. Tango accepted files but key didn't work. I have found some info on forum that it is problem with these. Can anyone help?
  3. E

Outlander with KOS

Hello Can anyone help with pin for this car? Car is diesel on european market if it matters...
  4. E

Megane 3 pin from dump

Hello Can anyone calculate pin from this dump? It is 76F0115 read by orange. Tango doesn't show pin in the maker, only vin. Regards
  5. E

Trafic '13 95080 fail

Hello Tried to add key to trafic such as in topic. Read dump, tango recognized, added keys, installed uch back in car. Both remotes worked OK but car didn't start. Errors about traction control and some more on dash. I took uch out programed original dump, and on this one everything OK. So I...
  6. E

To STARK and volvo copying

Hello I got today xc90 from 2003 for a spare key. I tried to copy key with handy baby. And with a big surprise for me machine didn't want to decode transponder in car. It just copied id from working key to my new one and it worked. So after two years from your topic...
  7. E

Tango and macbook

Hello Is anyone using tango on macbook? On windows emulator? Will it work? Regards
  8. E

Volvo s60 problem

Hello I have problem with s60 on 93c66 all keys lost. It looks that someone was working on that car, because it has only 1 key in dump. Also tango says 2 errors detected. I made transponder 48w on position 1 and car doesn't work. Immo still active. Can anyone repair those errors in my dump? Regards
  9. E

Toyota h keys cloning

Hello Which license I have to buy to be able to clone H transponder? Is it possible at all or only all keys lost situation?
  10. E

Toyota G-transponder copy

Hello What module is needed to copy toyota G-keys? Toyota key maker is enough?
  11. E

Hyundai Atos

Hello Can anyone help with mechanical code and pin for Hyundai Atos KMHAB15GPXU178215 year 1999? Thanks in advance.
  12. E

Thalia adding key fail

1. Car model / year Thalia 2002 2. Immo (or ECU) manufacturer (Siemens, Bosch etc) Siemens 3. Immo (or ECU) PartNo 4. Memory device (processor, eeprom: name, marking) 93c66 5. Dump before and after a keymaker...
  13. E

BMW bike ews

Hello I have an ews from bike with small motorola inside 9s12g128, Is orange able to read it? I think that it is secured. Anyone has experience with these? Regards
  14. E

Volvo v50 CEM edition

Hello Maybe someone knows how to edit this cem? I'm trying to remove constant lights and add heated seats. Can anyone help? Is it possible at all?
  15. E

volvo xc60

Hello Will tango program regular pcf7936 to this car? If I try to program key with 7945 will remote work? Anyone tried?
  16. E

A8 gearbox flash

Hardware: 09E927156A Mechatronik: 4E0910156B - 0050 I was trying to reflash it with 4E0910156J and after that gearbox passed out:) It would be nice if It could be done just by reflashing because taking this big thing out of the car isn't nice. Maybe anyone has a sgo file with extension B? Regards
  17. E

A8 gearbox flash

Hello I have a problem with flash for gearbox in A8. I can't find anywhere 4E0910156B.sgo Can anyone share?
  18. E

Question to admin

Hello When tango verifies if key is present in dump does it check also crypto key or just ID?
  19. E

BMW keys transfer

Can anyone move the keys from cas to cas. I don't know how to calculate checksums. I've found ID and crypto needed but without checksums tango says I have 5 errors. Or maybe there is smart program to calculate these? Regards
  20. E

Visteon problem

New maker shows unknown version. In attachment immodata and dump.
Back