Search results

1. M

2016 Toyota Aygo europe

Hi Does anyone know if Tango can do 2016 Aygo Blade key? Thanks
  2. M

35080 erase fail

Hi I am trying to erase a 35080 but it fails saying 01E impossible. I am trying to clone an Astra H dash but leaving old eeprom alone. Can someone please help? If I try to write the original file to the donor dash it does not write line 0000, 0010, 0020, 0030 Thank you
  3. M

2004 Landcruiser 4ltr deisel immo light

Guys I have above car that immo light in solid with key out of ignition, My thoughts are that it is in learning mode, I have cycled remote key and another transponder but it is still the same. When key is turned on it seems to flash code 22. Can someone please tell me how I can get it out of...
  4. M

Vito EIS A6395452108 flash required

Guys I have a Vito here with 2 keys that do not work. Have tested EIS on bench but neither keys turn in ignition. I have tried to make a new key but this also does not work. Has someone got a flash dump from one of these for me to test if that is the fault? Many thanks
  5. M

VW passat 3C0959433AQ dump required

Hi I need help with above vehicle please. Customer purchased the car as a non runner. Checked over vehicle to find immo is corrupt. Has someone please got a dump for one of these so ODIS online? Many thanks
  6. M

2014 tOYOTA GT86 lost keys

Can somebody please give me some info on above vehicle with keyless? Need things like immo location and if this is possible with any tools like Tango, AVDI, TmPro, Miraclone and page 1 data of keys. Many thanks David
  7. M

Citreon C1 Possible damaged dump

Hi Been out to a 2008 Citreon C1, Read immo with UPA (genuine) and orange5. Put dump into miraclone which showed 2 keys, so made key 1 but car wouldn't start and same with key2. Went home and got Tango ( left it there as went fishing for trout :D ) put dump into Tango and it shows no keys...
  8. M

Help with Kia pin code

Hi Can someone please help with Kia pin code? VIN. KNABX512ACT336151 Many thanks
  9. M

2008 Isuzu Rodeo problem

Hiu I have here above vehicle but when I opened immo box it has a different board and fitted with a 93LC56B. Does anyone know of a solution to these? Regards David
  10. M

2003 Audi A8 kessy

Guys I have here an Audi A8 that the customer purchased as a non runner, came from another garage that could not get it sorted. removed kessy and found file is corrupt and processor is damaged, It has no chassis number ect. The data read from the Engine Ecu is...... CS d4 8b cc 19 a9 17 98...
  11. M

2003 Iveco Eurocargo 7.5T

Hi I have been asked to do the above vehicle which has lost keys. Can someone please share info? Is this possible by eeprom or only diagnostics? Many thanks Dave
  12. M

1997 Audi A3 key programming

Hi I have here about vehicle that 2 locksmiths have failed to program a new key into after a lost key situation, I have also tried with MVP, Autologic and AVDI but all fail. Car starts after the immo code is entered but immo light flashes after key programmed. This has a 93c56 in the UKNSI type...
  13. M

C Class EIS help

Hi I have here an EIS from 2001 C class 203 (lost keys) 545 06 08 (1J35D) and all keys are used. can somebody please renew the keys for me? This car is being loaded onto a container and being shipped abroad on Monday morning so I don't have much time to sort this one :shock: Many thanks Dave
  14. M

2004 Citreon Relay currupt file

Hi I have here the above vehicle with a faulty immo box. I have read the 93c56 eep and Tango says unknown version, I have compared the file to another dump and it is corrupt. Can anyone fix this file for me please? Many thanks David
  15. M

2007 Vito damaged EIS

Hi Can someone please help with some info? I have here a Vito with burnt EIS part number 636 545 05 08. The only replacement I can find is a 639 545 65 08. Can anyone please tell me if I can use this before I order it? Many thanks
  16. M

KTM X-bow 2008

Hi I have here above vehicle with key not recognised. It seems to have Audi A8 kessy with 93c86. Problem when I put this into tango it does not recognise dump. Anybody got experience of these that can help? Many thanks Dave
  17. M

W203 EIS problem

Guys I have here a W203 with EIS 209 545 05 08 Using MB keyprog2 it says all keys are used but if I use my AVDI it only says 2 keys are used, I have with it key No1 which does not work and board looked untouched when it was opened. Can someone please help and tell me what is wrong? Dump is...
  18. M

Avensis 2002 D4D immo location

Guys I have here above vehicle with lost keys, Can someone please tell me where the immo location is please? Immo box, Engine Ecu or coil reader? Many thanks
  19. M

2004 Seat Ibiza 036906034AH 95080 dump needed

Hi Has anyone got a dump for above ECU, seems the one I have here is currupt, Immo light flashing, can adapt keys but still flashes. I have tried to reflash the Ecu with Autologic but it fails. Have also tried to adap Ecu to car but fails that too. I have attached original dump in case someone...
  20. M

VW Crafter EDC17cp20 CS data

Morning guys I have a problem with above crafter, I carried out BDM read with Genuine K-Tag to get Pin and CS data, The problem I have is that it only gives me 6 bites of CS data, Is it possible to get all 7 bites from my read? I have put dumps into AVDI and Tango but they give me the same...
Back