Search results

1. A

Tango Vag Editor does not work

Hello I have purchased subscription for My Tango just to use the function Volvo cem sync( which worked beautifully. well done Tango!) and Vag EDC17 AND MED17, I am extremely disappointed that this function Vag editor FAILS. Tango VAG editor is unable to decode the data. Attached are my...
  2. A

ISN number Tango DME

Hello Guys Is it possible for tango to display ISN number Of cas3+, if Not, Attached are my dumps will really appreciate if someone can give me the ISN number. It will be nice if Tango can have this feature Attached is my dump from DME and CAS module.
  3. A

Ford Mondeo 2002my immo location

Hello guys I am working on this ford Mondeo and I am unsure if immo is in dash or elsewhere. The label on the dash has been erased over the years so I cannot differentiate the part number. Attached are some pic of the cluster. Please help me with the BDM pin connection to cluster to read
  4. A

Flash Xprog W906 Sprinter PLEASE

Hello All Please assist with a FLASh file for EZS W906 part no. A906 905 0600 Regards
  5. A

Ford Figo 2016my Immo Data location

Hello Guys, I am working on this Ford Figo, from My research it seems to be based of a ford ka/fiesta. the control units are made in INDIA The vehicle is very far from me. I am not sure where the key data is stored attached are some pics of the car.
  6. A

replace 95020 with 24c02 will it work???

Hello Guys Need some clarification, I have destroyed a 95020 eeprom, is it possible to use a 24C02 in its place? Regards
  7. A

Toyota Rav4 Diesel 2007my ECU part no. 89661-42e02

Hello all I need assistance for EEprom RH86 . The original file is damaged. ECU part no. 89661-42e02 Please assist Regards
  8. A

Citroen C3 pincode

Hi guys. Please can you assist with pincode for Citroen C3 VIN: VF7FCNFUC28760063
  9. A

Ford Figo ECU and Dash Sync Please Duratorq

Hi Guys. I need help with a Ford Figo ECU and Dash Sync. I have not come across a dash like this before I've attached both files from ECU and Dash. ECU - SID804 : eeprom 93C56 Dash - 24C16 Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
  10. A

Chevrolet Spark UNKNOWN dump

Hello Admin ! Q: Unknown version. 1. Car model / year Chevrolet Aveo 2011 T250 2. Memory device (processor, eeprom: name, marking) MC9S08EL32 Reading Orange 5 3. Dump and Screenshot 4. Immo Part 116RI-000057 IM861 GMDAT: 95270987 Regards
  11. A

Tango software is unable to update ONLINE

Hello Guys, I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I am not able to update the Tango software online. Am I the only one with this Issue. I have 6 days left to update!
  12. A

Ford Ecosport 2015 Check if dump is OK

Hello, Please check for me this dump. Can Tango program a key to this dump? I do not own the Ford License yet. I just want to make sure before I purchase. Regards
  13. A

Read Flash Recommendations

Hello Sirs Forgive if thread is in wrong place I have Omega with all adaptors to read flash, problem is my computer with LPT/ printer port dying , I need a USB solution to read flash IC. What does the forum use?
  14. A

Daewoo Lanos Immo Location

Helloo Guys Please assist me with this POS Daewoo Lanos. I Cannot fine the immo unit anywhere. I have stripped half the dashboard. I know it normally mounts to the steering column. I only found the aerial connected to the head amp module picture attached. Is this the immo unit?
  15. A

Hyundai Creta pincode

Hi guys. Can someone help with Hyundai Creta pincode VIN: MALC381CLJM298368 Thanks
  16. A

Fiat Panda with 1L59W mc9s12dg128

Hello i am working on this Fiat Panda BCM with 1L59W. i need a connection diagram with Orange, Please Regards
  17. A

Hyundai i20 pincode

Hi guys. Please can someone help me with a pincode for Hyundai i20 my2015 model VIN: MALBM51CMGM109973 Thanks
  18. A

Kia Rio my2013

Hi guys. Could anyone assist with a pincode and key code for Kia Rio VIN: KNADN411LD6230890 Thanks
  19. A

Hyundai i10 pincode

Hi guys. Could some help with pincode for i10 VIN: MALA851CLGM342632
  20. A

Peugeot 307

Hi.Please could I have pincode for Peugoet 307 VIN: VF33CRFNE82397912
Back