Search results

1. K

Honda 1000RR

Can anyone please assist me with location on box showed in photo below 38770 - MKF - D43 Honda 1000 RR
  2. K

immobiliser off

hi can anyone help with immo off file for Nissan 3.0 l diesel part no. 407917-114 1
  3. K

NISSAN MICRA PIN CODE

Hi all, I have a Nissan Micra with eeprom 95080. Had a successful read with Orange 5 and am wanting to know if anyone is able to help me with a pin code from the attached dump. Your response will be much appreciated.
  4. K

CARAVELLE 2001 93C86

Hi everyone, I have a 2001 Caravelle with a cluster that is similar to the golf 4's cluster(VDO). I have read the dump file and when upon opening it in the Tango under Golf 4 VDO(93c86), it says unknown version? the file size is correct as stipulated in the Tango. Please find attached, dump...
  5. K

VOLVO S40 93C56

Hi everybody, I was busy with a Volvo the other day and coded two chips for the vehicle. There was a successful read on the dump and the Tango accepted then dump. after coding the two chips, I therefore checked to see whether the Tango had successfully programmed the chips and it did see both...
  6. K

PIN CODE FOR GOLF 6

WOULD ANYONE KNOW THE PINCODE FOR THIS GOLF 6 DUMP IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Back