Search results

1. P

ISN from CAS3+ with working key

Hello all Is there a way to see the ISN from a CAS3+ module where I have the working key ? Original DMW has been lost so can not read from it. I found this with tango but seem the DME code is to long ISN should be only 2 byts Attached is the dump read with Xprog and screen form Tango Thanks...
  2. P

HONDA CB1000R WITH KETHIN 38770-MKJ-E51 EEPROM LOCATION

Hello Friends This new forum is nice :cool: Anyone know where to find the eep in this ECU from 2021 model ? Or must I have it for x-ray :)? Thanks in advance Pierre Some pics https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNKqScQLAcmilKr-jFDCdSQQeEmWD3g5HW_YuzQ...
  3. P

Peugeot Bipper (Fiat Fiorino) Bad BCM eep data in 93c86

Hello Friends Got the abowe in as it was belived to have decective key. Keylerning was not possible via OBD with new key, and the BCM show some DTC with "mini crypt error" So removed the BCM read the 93c83 with Orange but Tango say unknown version , so suspect the Eeprom data to be corrupted...
  4. P

jaguar XF My 2015 "key not found" message but starts TA66

Hello all Have above that is a little strange Seems car does not find the key inside the car but can be started when key is outside, seems keyless operation works. This was a new spare key TA66 that was coded to the car. Car has other original key that works ok also inside the cabin. Have...
  5. P

Pincode Saab 9-5

Hello Friends Can any one please help with pincode for this older saab 9-5 Vin YS3EB55C753504530 MÆRKE Saab MODEL 9-5 VARIANT 2,0 T Estate ART Personbil Thanks in advance :-)
  6. P

MQB dashboards supported

Hello Friends Do we have overview of how many types of MQB dashboard there is supported for keylearning with Tango + Barracuda ? Question comes up as seems more and more is not possible via OBD like Johnson Control type and some VDO also. Hope some one know the answer. Thanks in advance
  7. P

Kia Picanto my 2011 Remote learning

Hello Friends Just came across this Picanto , but can not get it to code remote , tryed with almost everything AVDI, Zedfull, Launch. I wounder if this car can have some special procedure or perhaps problem with car ? The vin is KNABK513ABT113285 Hope someone can help Thanks in advance
  8. P

Aygo 2008 supported for AKL with Toyota Plus ?

Hello Friends HAve Aygo first gen with AKL Just wonder if should be possible to reset the immo with Toyota Plus or not supported? Hope someone can help Thanks in advance
  9. P

Land Rover Jaguar KVM with MC9S12XEQ386 a couple of question

Hello Friends Just had to add key to this LandRover KVM module, seems to be the type that is locked (after 2015) I has MC9S12XEQ386 with emulated Eeprom D & P Flash I can read with UPA-USB My question is 1 will the maker for Land Rover Discovery (RFA) & 9S12XET256 work for this type also ? (...
  10. P

TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO 2009 immo location ?

Hello Freinds Can anyone help with the location of the immo in this car type with "push in" keys. This is the vin pls let me know fi you need more info NMTEJ16R40R164216 Not sure if new or old 2009 model Thanks in advance
  11. P

Problem to find keys in Hilux with 93lc66

Hello friends I have problem to find the keys in this old hilux immo with 93lc66 eeprom. Seems read is good. Hope someone can help
  12. P

CR16MFR544

Hi Happy new year ! Any one knows what reads this device cr16MFR544 Thanks in advance
  13. P

Problem to precode SAAB ID46 keys for OBD coding

Hi Friends I got some keys for SAAB type as this picture https://www.eurocarkeyshop.com/image/ca ... middle.jpg I tried to code via OBD but new key was rejected. Same result if key was preceded with Tango first. At the end I made made but writing to the eeprom file with Tango and key was...
  14. P

Nissan Qashqai my 2015 "Key System Fault" but car works

Hi Friends Have this quashqai that gives this message , but car starts fine and no error codes. Any one what can trigger this and how to solve Picture is attached Thanks in advance
  15. P

Problem to see CS for EDC17C74

Hello Friends I tryed to use the CS viewer in Tango but seems it does not like the file size mo the eeprom files I read wit FG in bench mode Any one can help , need the CS for 2 ECUs for swap operation. Thanks in advance Files is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v6wf1uxnpao7 ... 4.rar?dl=0...
  16. P

Jaguar 2015 F-Type no start after keycoding attept

Hello Friends Have a problem with abowe after keylearning attempt. Unfortenally this car is not supported by Tango at present so had to use alternative equipment. We tryed via OBD with AVDI, but running tru the procedure AVDI at the end say this car is not supported with the new 2. gen key...
  17. P

Mercedes ML W163 with EAM prob to make new key work

Hello Friends Hope you all good. Abowe with good working key pos 4 Need to make new key made tryed to make as key nr 2 (used position) and key5 (non used position) However non of them works inside car. Any one know if anything more need to be done to activate new keys ? Attached is the...
  18. P

Opel Car radio decode

Hello Freiends Any one know if we can decode this radio , seems not in list or perhaps I am looking wrong place Thanks in advance
  19. P

Flash Programmer M29W128

Hello Orange 5 say I need to use above flash to decode some Honda radio What type is good for this operation ? Thanks in Advance
  20. P

Prob to find code in Honda CVR

Hello Friends Have this radio with 24LC64 eeprom I only finde code 32642 BUT code should be only 4 digit. Anyone can help with this ? Attached is dump and label from radio Thanks in advance
Back