Search results

1. B

ford explore 2012

Greetings colleagues, I have problems for the tango to recognize the BCM readings with 9S12XEP100 memory from a 2012 Ford Explore. The reading was done with the orange5 without problems. I'm reading the EEE, DFLASH and Pflash and none recognize it, previously tango recognized it without...
  2. B

whatsapp group

hi my name is christian marteau, i want to know if there are whatsapp groups for tango and orange5? my number is +58 4241842026, please add me thanks
  3. B

DST40 corrupted

Why do I try to extract the compressed file dts40 gets corrupted. Any recommendations for downloading the file. thank
  4. B

Orange5 not read 0L72A Opel in circuit

hello .I try to read an antenna OPEL UN 0L72A in circuit but it gives me the following error . RXD LOW state detected. What is going on? thank
  5. B

my tango is not recognizing the 4d chip

good morning, my tango is no recognizing the 4d chip (60, 63,67).I tried it on other tools (zedbull, mega copy) and if I recognize the transponder. someone know something.
  6. B

problem PCF7941 reset

good afternoon, I failed to use the application PCF7941, the device indicates.... error3 me. please try again, bit0...I'm not doing wrong. I have not reset the PCF7941.some indication that can help me. thank
Back