Search results

1. A

Tango subscription

Looking forward to it been done.
  2. A

Land Rover Discovery 4 2010- (9S12, Hitag PRO) NOT WORKING

First time using maker today remote works to lock and unlock vehicle but no keyless function or start. Used same key and wrote with VVDI keyless working fine :? Very dispointed having to do the job twice.
  3. A

Citroen PCF7953 still locked

Unlocked 2 now with Barracuda....but stiil locked http://www.scorpio-lk.com/downloads/bcu ... f/1130.pdf
  4. A

Chrysler 300C 2008 onwards 93C86 maker

Please can you add pincode to this maker? Doesnt support remote so we need pincode to program remote via diag!
  5. A

Chrysler keyless fobic unlock

Hi Admin I need to unlock this key but keyless board isnt in Barracuda, i also have a virgin key if i can read it somehow to unlock the other one?
  6. A

No RF after reset on Renault key card

Unlocked Renault key card but now no RF, any fix?
  7. A

Nissan Juke 2011 - Prox

Hi Mr Fix Can you please calculate the pincode for attached juke BCM many thanks
  8. A

jaguar 7945 remote now dead

hello i connected up to this remote using the points on the PDF help file and got message 'an error occurred while barracuda communication, please restart barracuda' so i restarted barracuda now im getting message 'no response from the chip' all connections are good, now no transponder detected...
  9. A

EIS vin input

Could someone help write vin into dump attached of W204 eis WDD2040032A430373
  10. A

clio3 keycard pincode

can anyone help with pincode from attached dump thanks
  11. A

2003 diesel Yaris 95080 in Ecu unknown file

had the same problem with diesel yaris the other week, read chip as 95080 unknown file but worked prefect in 95P08 maker
  12. A

Mercedes key deleting

hello all i have a mercedes c class i done lost key on i disabled all keys using AVDI but now customers wants second key, but keys can only be enabled using workshop key, so if i was to write back original eeprom file to EZS would this work?
  13. A

picasso EDC15C2 pin from dump

hi can someone calculate the pincode from this dump 95p08 eeprom, ICC says file error thanks
  14. A

Mitsubishi canter

hello i read a post on here about the canter maker not working, i used it today immo light stooping on and no crank, anyone help?
  15. A

suzuki vitara diesel id46 texton box

hi i have added the key into this dump but think there is a checksum in one of the lines anyone help or know how generate transponder for programming via obd? no keys in file - vitara MCZ 9235 (1).zip
  16. A

2008 fiat scudo bsi

haha.....ment comms (the stalks) this picks signal up from the fob and changed part number around 2009 so you need the comms from the donnar van for the fob to work
  17. A

ranger pincode

hi could someone help me with pincode for ranger mitsubishi serial number - 9935712944 chassis -WF0LMFE40YW136866 thanks
  18. A

mercedes EZS key deleting

hello anyone know the cheapest tool to delete the keys on Mercedes EZS? thanks lee
  19. A

ford fiesta 2009 ecu wiring diagram

hi would any of you guys have a engine ecu wiring diagram for a new shape 1.25 petrol fiesta (siemens continental ecu 3 plugs) thanks
  20. A

cs and pin for simos 7.1A (93C86)

hi could someone calculate the pin and cs for this ecu simos 7.1A taken from a 2006 A3 thanks lee
Back