Search results

1. F

VW fOX 2009 LOST KEY

HI guys First time doing lost key on these, my question is, if we use orange 5 for 9s12 cluster, in orange 9s12H256 menu, it has read id,Fsec erase,unsecure and login code listed, don,t want to erase anything is this mcu secure? which button to press first , thanks
  2. F

nats 5 navara tms reading problem

hi I connected the nats 5 as per manual, because I cant get comms with my key programmer, orange 5 reads ir ,but its not recocgnised by any tool, like tango,zbul,avdi, from orange5 menu, I add key, but it keeps saying no key in the coil, I chose tms from the menu because it has 5wk4 8643/8644 ...
  3. F

Seat ibiza 6L cluster connection help

hi Can some one explain the connection diagram to read the 9s12 with orange 5? specially where it says bdm? how do you connect this cluster? thanks.
  4. F

Where is the adjustment botton in tango?

hi admin says in the faq, about "4. At the right upper corner there is a button "Settings" marked with a Gear logo. Click it", but I don't see any such botton, any ideas?
  5. F

problem launching toyota+

Just updated to the latest, but when i click on toyoa plus from the soft, i get"error 04 invalid start up", what is the problem?
  6. F

Audi bcm2 reading steps

hi, like many of you I am not clear as how to read nec Renesas bcm2 in circuit, diagram is simple enough, but for reading, 1. is do you chose Dflash+codeflash, when no eeprom? 2.someone kindly post a you tube link but from the video its not clear, if he is erasing data for what purpose . any...
  7. F

Audi TT mm4 dash reading hc912DG128 problem

HI I am trying to read an audi TT dash with orange, soldered 4 wires acourding to the diagram, but when I press boot, it says boot ok, but when I click on read it says,"Bdm answer error FF, countinue? if I press ok, another message pops up saying "initee registration write error,continue?" , has...
  8. F

Renault Koleos pin please

Hi guys My tango not working on laptop, can someone gives me the pin for Koleos 2010 ,9s12 bcm file attached, thanks in advance
  9. F

nEED HELP READING 307 BSI WITH ORANGE

Hi guys i am trying to read a 307 valeo bsi 3k91D, i have connected the wires, black(ground), green(rst),red(vcc),then yellow to bkgd, as per diagramm, but the orange software says, that the mcu wrong connect, or mcu blocked, the reason that i want to read this is my programmers are saying wrong...
  10. F

"Tango stopped working"

My tango on my pc comes up with "tango not working", iuninstalled, and used the tango1.95 from theoriginal usb stick whichcame withtango,but it works fine on my laptop, changed usb lead also, as soon as i run it,it gives me the above message, any ideas how to fix this? thanks
  11. F

Iveco euro cargo 2005 question

Hi guys I am going to a lost key on this truch,i know it has bosch with serial eeprom 93c56, my qestion is when i create 2 keys, the soft creats 2 image files 1 and 2, do i have to write 1 and 2 image files or only no 2 for two keys? Thanka inadvance
  12. F

PROBLEM WITH MY TANGO READING PCF7931?

hi I just bought a new tngo the problem is , i couldnt read a pcf7931 tp in ren clio key, no matter where i kept the chip inside tango or out, my zbull detects it straight away, also reads blank T5 CHIP AS PCF7935AC, ANY IDEAS FELLOWS. REGARDS
Back