Search results

1. G

Skoda Fabia 2006 VDO 93C86 PIN

Hi, could you help mi with PIN for this car, pease?
  2. G

SAAB 9-3 2003 1D69J PIN

Hello, cananyone give me pincode from this dump, please? thanks in advance
  3. G

VW FOX PIN dash dump

Hi could somebody help me with PIN code from that dump, please? I can not read for some reason 4kb size (onlu 2kB)
  4. G

Vectra C CIM PIN CODE please

Can anyone calculate the pin code opel vectra c
  5. G

W210 ign. OK = no start

Hello is anybody can help me with W210 problem: -after customer car start problem (no key reaction at all) I did anew key. Key turn on ignition and dashboard but do not start the car. -I used two Motorolas HC05 from the original EZS and solder it to secondhand EZS - it work like on the attached...
  6. G

recognize VA2, VA6 lock wafers for cutting code

Hi how could I recognize cutting code from the cars (PSA etc) lock wafers if they are marked as for ex.: CS, BR, AR, CR, ES? There are also 2 or 3 dots above letters as well.
  7. G

1K59H IMM100.01 MULTIPLA

Hi, Fiat Multipla Immo100.01 I have ImmoHPX, tried read it with no succes (error in attached) What could be the reason and solution?
  8. G

VW Polo 9N 2007 dash AGD 9S12

Hi, I am looking for PIN code from this dump. Could you someone help me, please? Pawel
  9. G

Peugeot 406, 1999, BSI-1

Hi, no car keys situation. I have read 93C66 (photo attached) and generated 7935 with succes. Unfortunately key dont start the car. So then, with pin code (U1N7) from the attach dump, tried code it diagnosticly. Unfortunately - pin is inncorect. Could you someone check the file and PIN code from...
  10. G

Chrysler Crossfire 2004 Tango keymaker problem

Hi, new key do not start the car, I used 7935, key no. 3. Could you please check the files, please? Does the keymaker chrysler crossfire works fine for sure?
  11. G

Flash for EIS W203 nr: 209 545 09 08

Has anyone got a flash for a Mercedes W203 EIS , the part number on EIS is 2095450908?
  12. G

Hyundai Getz 2008 ST95040

Hi, lost key sytuation. Abrites: no connection. MVP: has done the key (programing procedure complete) but car don't start. eeprom: car do not start but fuel pump is working (can hear sound of pump when transponder is in the key). Unfortunatly no spark on the spark plug. The car was working...
  13. G

dump PIN Code radio Blaupunkt Toledo 2006

Hi, could someone check the pin code for that radio, please? Pawel
  14. G

Seat Toledo III 2007 diesel VDO dumps (24c32 + micronas)

Hello, I am looking for VDO dash dumps (24c32 + micronas) Does anyone can help? Pawel
  15. G

Mazda 323 1996 petrol, Temic

Hello, where can I find immo box in this car? The smal box under the ignition is the only box I have found.
  16. G

Ford galaxy 1997 petrol 2.3

Hi, this box is different then Tango maker. I have found it under the dash. Can't find other simlar box. What is the best way to do transponder to this car? Pawel
  17. G

Peugeot 206 2001 BSI HC705, 1K20C - PIN

Hi, could you help me with pin code please? Pawel
  18. G

VW Polo Magneti Marelli 9S12 dump - PIN

Hi could someone check for me the PIN from this dump attached, please? Thanks
  19. G

W202 1996, IR remote (without transponder)

Hi, W202 1996, IR remote (without transponder) with no working key. Where is the immo location in this car? Thanks in advance. Grzebi
  20. G

Orange5 self test error P8

Hi, what could it be a problem with my orange5? prtScr attached
Back